Short's Diary to Slim

Short/Sweet

I think the main thing I need to write in here, is my motivations for doing this. Last time at 10st I lost all motivation and it became a chore rather than something I enjoyed. Once all my friends also dropped out, I dropped out.

This time I have my motivation in the form of a reward once I reach my goal.

For years I can only remember being unhappy about my weight, never happy or even okay about it. I am a pessimist when it comes to just about everything and am always putting myself down. I'm just under 5ft so every pound shows. According to a BMI chart, my okay weight should be 7st.. this seems unrealistic to me, right now I am classed as obese. At 11st I am obese.

My OH has seen how down I get about my weight and how much it has drained my self confidence, I was 10st when I met OH and he has always loved me for who I am and doesn't mind my weight. This led to more weight being put on, I was happily in a relationship and we both ate out a lot and have takeaways and snack junk food most nights.

But now it has to stop. I am determined to lose weight and my OH has given me the perfect goal to aim for. Once I am happy with myself and my weight, he will propose. He knows atm that I would not be seen dead in a wedding dress as I've just seen my graduation photos and would not want to ruin the wedding photos as well.

So my goal is to fit into size 10 clothes, and maintain it! So I can fit into the perfect 10 wedding dress.

I want to spend the rest of my life with OH and cannot wait to become his wife, the harder I work at this the quicker that day will come.

I will stick 100% to this diet and when feeling unmotivated I will read this diary and know why I am doing this. Next week will be the beginning of a new start, a new healthier me and nothing is going to stop me.

So tomorrow I will join group, 11am. God that's early... Im not even 100% sure where the class is, Im new to the area so basically only know how to get to and from work.. hopefully satnav will get me there!
OH's brother doesn't think it will work and that surely you cant eat that much and still lose weight. Well i'll show him!
Cooking my own meals will help a lot! His portions are double the size of anything I'd cook and arent that great anyway.. For example, we had spag bol yesterday, didnt have the sauce so made our own with 2 tins of chopped tomato's, mushrooms, garlic powder and ketchup.. it was so watery it felt like i should drink it! Blegh...

So hopefully as well as losing weight I can eat some nice food!

It is now day 2 of the SW way and its a little bit hectic atm :sigh:
I work shifts, really weird shifts. I can also be called in with half hours notice. Like today! :(

After a shakey start to the day with confidence issues, i finally made it to the beach to enjoy my day off and sunshine. To be called in for work when id just got comfy with a ice cold glass of diet coke! No time for lunch, muller light down in one, I was in work.. for no reason at all! they werent busy!!!! So stomach grumbling, hopping between tills to cover other peoples breaks, 4 smashed bottles of alcohol later i was finally home. 8pm.. trying to then cook something from scratch for dinner as id not eaten alot and a mug shot would not of done. Finally sat down to eat at half 9!
and OH was in bed ill by 10..

I hate rushed days!
working tomorrow again at lunch time (well what i consider lunch time :) )
hopefully as its a planned shift i can make time for some lunch, oh actually! just remembered I have some left over dinner from tonight! Lunch sorted :D

Back