Shots from the Ice Cream Van FREEEEEE

Heaven

Did everyone know that these are FREE?

The little balls i am not sure of the make but they do them in strawberry and lime, so you can still go to the ice cream van for yourself.

OMG they're delicious - I thought they were about 1.5syns but free??? That's amazing!

They're Calippo shots and absolutely delish!!

YES TOTALLY FREE! Amazing. x

i also thought they were 1.5 been munching on them as a friday treat
Walls Calippo Shots, Strawberry & Lemon 80ml each

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

Sorry to rain on the parade ladies.....

Walls Calippo Shots, Strawberry & Lemon 80ml each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

have a look at the cola flavours they look lush x

WELL MY SLIMMING WORLD CONSULTANT MADE A HUGE POINT OF TELLING EVERYONE THEY ARE FREE THIS WEEK. :-(

Ill txt her now x

I had a look too and they are 1.5 syns each, still this is pretty good, going to get some in!

Maybe they have changed to free then and online not been updated yet? Let us know what your C says.

at 1.5 syns they are still great as they last for ages n ages takes ages to get the pesky little things out of the tub :)

online syns say

Walls Calippo Shots, Strawberry & Lemon 80ml each

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]​

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
so sorry not free

lol we all posted at the same time

ive just txt her ill let you all know x

still waiting for a reply, can anyone see if the can ask head office?

I honestly don't see how these can be free unless they are just made from sugar free squash and water.

I guess they have sugars/fruit juice or something in them to make them 1.5 syns.

Calippo Shots Strawberry/Lemon

Wall's Calippo Shots are the perfect way to enjoy that summer feeling all year round in a handy no-mess portable container! Made with fruit juice and no artificial colours and flavours, all Calippo lollies are a burst of fun fruit refreshment. As well as Calippo Shots there are several mouthwatering flavours to choose from - Orange, Lemon/Lime, and Strawberry Tropical.

still not had text back so will ask tonight xxx

Back