Should I be losing more?

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Am I being silly by saying this :p (Nothing new)
But at my weight of 23.11lb shouldn't I be losing more than most people on here? because I am a lot heavier than most :confused: Sounds daft but I am quite down about losing just 4lb's this week :( But then again I am losing it rather than putting it on so why don't I feel happy? :sigh:

dont be down hun you lost a stone on the first week which is bloody brilliant. how much water have you drunk this week?

Hi Mad...

I am being silly I know, Just was down at first! I am drinking around 3 to 4 litres a day at the moment, So I dunno, Maybe I am just being an idiot :)

Aaahhh! Human nature strikes again! We are NEVER happy! You are doing fab! If you look at most people's losses they have big week followed by smaller or 2 smaller. But it all evens out and they are all losses. If you keep losing 4lbs a week that is a stone every 3 weeks!!!!! Not half bloody bad!

Try not to be impatient! If I had a magic wand I would make us all 2lbs below our targets by tomorrow but that is not going to happen and this diet has been the nearest thing to a magic wand that I have found.

Heylo, I know what you mean about the small losses. I was the same and I thought it'd be like that every week from then but yay lo and behold I lost 7lb the week after. Just think if you were doing slimming world or ww you'd be losing 1lb to 2lb per week, then you'd have something to be sad about XXXX

Thanks Guy's...Just think I had a feel sorry for myself moment :rolleyes: I have lost 4lb ffs :eek: in 6 days, The way I was carrying on anyone would think I put 4lb on :D I shall stop being a silly moo and enjoy the fact that I am one day gonna be slim :) XX

Hey hon

As long as you are losing then thats the upside I started out with 10st 6lb to lose so i know how you feel about wanting to get rid of it as fast as possible, partly because its costing a bomb but at the end of the day our bodies will lose it at the rate they are comfortable doing it you could lose loads fast but then whats to say its not going to make you feel cack doing it. Congrats on your hard work and your losses if you want someone to have a rant at or just chat to give me a shout ! :)

Hey hon

As long as you are losing then thats the upside I started out with 10st 6lb to lose so i know how you feel about wanting to get rid of it as fast as possible, partly because its costing a bomb but at the end of the day our bodies will lose it at the rate they are comfortable doing it you could lose loads fast but then whats to say its not going to make you feel cack doing it. Congrats on your hard work and your losses if you want someone to have a rant at or just chat to give me a shout ! :)

Thanks for this Gene Genie....I have give my head a wobble :D And I am back to being excited about losing the weight I already have achieved..Just a moment of feeling sorry for myself about nothing :p

Thanks again!

lol @ give ya head a wobble i so wanted to type that but half the forum wouldnt have had a clue what I was on about !

lol @ give ya head a wobble i so wanted to type that but half the forum wouldnt have had a clue what I was on about !

HA HA HA...It's a great saying though ain't it :D:D

Hi Mad...

I am being silly I know, Just was down at first! I am drinking around 3 to 4 litres a day at the moment, So I dunno, Maybe I am just being an idiot :)

hun dont feel down maybe it is just one of those days do you get weighed first thing in the morning i always go down first thing be4 doing or drinking anything as i know that can affect the results and also hun just cos you had 4lb lose dont mean next week it wont be double, hugs for you hun and i hope you feeling a bit happier. xx

hun dont feel down maybe it is just one of those days do you get weighed first thing in the morning i always go down first thing be4 doing or drinking anything as i know that can affect the results and also hun just cos you had 4lb lose dont mean next week it wont be double, hugs for you hun and i hope you feeling a bit happier. xx

Thanks Mad...I feel tons better now..I should be as I have lost 2 and a bit stones in 5 weeks :eek::D XX

Hey babe, we all want to lose our weight as quickly as possible and, if you are used to bigger losses then you can feel like you are slowing down. Your body is probably just adjusting itself to the rapid loss and you'll have a bigger loss next time. I know how down I felt after 2 weeks of 2lb losses but after a telling off by a couple of people on here I realised that they were still losses and haven't looked back since.

You will defo make your mini goal by Christmas so just think shorter term. Have you signed up for Gemma's September challenge? If you haven't then please do. Lots of smaller mini goals are what has kept me so focussed. I had 23 of the little devils and the latst one is number 17!!!

Cheer up babe but if you still feel down then feel free to PM me.

x

Am I being silly by saying this :p (Nothing new)
But at my weight of 23.11lb shouldn't I be losing more than most people on here? because I am a lot heavier than most :confused: Sounds daft but I am quite down about losing just 4lb's this week :( But then again I am losing it rather than putting it on so why don't I feel happy? :sigh:

do you want a slap? stop being silly - 4lbs is mega! AND you should look at your weight over a 4 weekly basis - and looking at your loss you have lost 2 STONE in 4 weeks! That's absolutely fantastic hun. Stop getting yourself down over issues that aren't even there - be proud of your achievements so far! xxx

Back