Should I change from LT to WW?

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I've been on Lipotrim for almost 4 months and lost 5stone but I've still 4stone to lose, should I change to WW in the summer so I can lose and have a social life again or stick with LT because of the good results?? Or maybe do WW for a while and go back to LT??
I'm confused, I love LT but I also really want to have fun this summer!!

xxx

Do what feels right for you hunni....what about CD ??? ww is VERY slow

Hi guys,

I've been on Lipotrim for almost 4 months and lost 5stone but I've still 4stone to lose, should I change to WW in the summer so I can lose and have a social life again or stick with LT because of the good results?? Or maybe do WW for a while and go back to LT??
I'm confused, I love LT but I also really want to have fun this summer!!

xxx

Hi

Well done on the 5stone loss - that's amazing :) You could always give WW a try and if it's not working out go back to LT. WW Can be slow, but you get to eat lol ... but the weight does come off - look at some of the amazing success stories on this site!

If you do decide to go for WW then you'll be in good company - this site is great :)

Twiggy
xx

Hey Huni
i done cd and lost 2 stone and now doing ww as i can be happy and eat at the same time and still have a life,i would suggest you do ww but please dont be unhappy with the slow losses x

No its not necessarily 'VERY slow'

Ive lost 10.5 stones in 15 months... I wouldnt say thats VERY slow.

It might be slower than LT or CD but it does allow you to have a normal social life ;) I love it, cant imagine doing any other diet :)
Yes, for you its has been ok ...but you were much bigger than me and would be very slow for someone with not much weight to lose
Each to there own ...i was offering an opinion which she asked for

Wasnt Being Rude Was Just Stating You Had More To Lose!!

Right ...not Getting In A Tit For Tat, Maybe I Worded It Wrong..i Comparied My Self To Daisy Happy, Becuase She Now Has A Similar Amount To Loose As Me! End Of..it Wasnt Meant To Be Milicous Sp?

Id just like to add that yeah WW can be slow its taken me 15 weeks to lose 20.5lbs im happy with that, it means i can eat! .. ive got 3 more stone to lose! The other thing i can see as being better with ww is that usually if you lose weight slower you have more of a chance of keeping it off, and also your re educationg yourself on how to eat properly so a lifestyle change first! ..

just my opinion

Thanks for all your replies!
I'm happy to stick to LT untill the summer hits, I'm a size 16 now so I'd hopefully be in 14s by then which to me would be great, Starlight that's what i was thinking, doing WW for the summer then if I've still alot to go just go back to LT for the remainder but I really worry that I'll actually put on weight from switching?!?:( WW has always been my after LT plan cos I love it and it makes sence, I will have to reindroduce myself to healthy eating and what better way than with WW.
Hmmm..still not sure what to do!
Well done all of you!!
xx

Hi Daisy

As long as you re-introduce carbs slowly you shouldnt put on much swiching Diets.

And with Summer bbqs and salads, carbs should be easy to avoid :)

Good luck in whatever you decide to do

Twiggy
xx

I like to think of WW as a way of re educating your eating habits rather than a diet, per se.

Back