Should I cut my hair like this? ** PICS added. :)

If you are thinking of going to the person we discussed she does understand LL, she's very experienced, is up to date without being too extreme. She's got coloured blonde casual hair herself and she does what YOU want.
Why not have a chat with her first before having the deed done?
it - it will always grow back again. xxxx

Hi hon

As much as I would like to go to her, I don;t think I can afford to this turn. I think a friend at work who is also a stylist may do it for me. Waiting to hear back from her.

Maybe next time I'llbe in a better position to go to your gal. She sure sounds great!!

XX

Definitely without a shadow of a doubt, go for the first one! I love that!!

B x

yup i think you should go for it, that kind of rock chick style would look great on you, and if you dont like it im sure it could be styled differently to suit you, but its a big yes from me

Anyone of the first three I think would look lovely.
There face shapes are similar to yours.

And I agree with Slenda, it will grow again. Besides lady you so do not need to hide behind anything anymore.

OK! <GULP!!!> Tomorrows the chop!!! <bites nails> :wave_cry::D

I'll post a pic after. Maybe. THen again, I may never post another picture!! :rotflmao:

I'm looking forward to it actually. And I put my best argument forward to my OH, and he is reluctantly parting with some dosh so I can get it coloured too. THought I was going to have to do it myself, but since I have a 50% voucher fr the cut, adn they have on now a 30% colour sale - I win. :D

HEre goes nothing!!! :D

xx

Good luck and we DEFINITELY want to see pictures!! :D

Ooooh, BL can't wait to see pics! It's so exciting. You'll look gorgeous - like another new woman all over again! Enjoy the pampering!

Good luck.

I can't wait. Goodness knows how you must feel.
I hope you'll be thrilled with the results.
xxxxx

lol thanks you guys - would you believe I am more nervous about getting my haircut then I am when going for these blinkin interviews!!! :giggle:

This is only the SECOND professional haircut I have had in the 8 years I have lived here!! Thats how much I hate getting my haircut. I have been cutting it myself all these years, so it is a treat.

I am sure my fear stems from some realllllllllllly awful haircuts and bad perms in the 70s and 80s!! :rotflmao:

Anyway - it needs it. It is very drab after the diet. I must say, during abstainance it was in pretty good condition, but now - it needs life support.

Will post the results later!!

xxxxxxxxx

Looking forward to seeing them

:(:sigh::rolleyes: This is why I never get my haircut.

Couldn't do what I wanted as my hair is too fine.

Not sure I like what I go. Its very short. I need to playw ith it myself to see wht I can do, and I am colouring it tomorrow. WIll post some pics afterward,
but this day of pampering has turned into a dud.

Not only that, I had been carrying around a Debenhams giftcard for 3 years. Only 10 quid, but though I would go find SOMETHING at D's. I scoured ALL the clearance racks - took 10 items to try - narrowed it down to a beautiful Principals Gold satin sexy lowcut top with ruffles. It was gorgeous - was 38.00 originally and selling for 11.20. I managed to scrpae together all my pennies, as SB was kind enough to buy my coffee Monday night, I still had them.

And the, genious frikkin me drops the blippen bag somehwere on the way back to my car.

So. Pooooooooooey mood am I in.

Off to play with (whats left) of my hair.

xxx

Last edited:
argh. Sorry for moaning so much. Its just a kind of difficult time at the moment. I'm gonna start telling myself to shut up soon, so if anyone fancy's.....

I just messed about with some hairspray. There may be hope. ;)

But it is definately wayyyyyy shorter then I wanted. And I miss the length. :( I know it will grow - and perhaps the style has to grow on me.

oh dear, sorry you have had a crappy day

what colour are you going for - will look forward to the pics
daisy x

Last edited:
You look incredible, omg you look 20 years old in the photos. Keep it this way are you mad!

Oh I love it! I think it looks fab! Sorta bedhead but really cool..

WOW BL you look lovely!!!!!

Oh I love it!! You look so much younger! It really suits you! xxx

You look great, it does really suit you!

Sure you'll get used to it and will love it too.

Louale x

Back