Should i do this?

Burgerbun

Hey! I'm really struggling at the moment and need a little encouragement. I lost 10st on Cambridge 4 years ago (mainly due to pressure from ex).
I have been putting it back on for the past couple of years and now am back up to a size 20 and am just devastated. I laid here in bed last night thinking and am determined I want to get back to a size 12. So I decided Slim Fast as breakfast, lunch and snacks are my downfall! (And I seem to want chocolate a lot at the moment-stupid me!)
So I am here in bed thinking about going down to boots and buying some. Someone please tell me it's the right thing to do! And that it will work. So fed up of bring fat and feeling unattractive. We are moving house in a couple of weeks so its all manic...it would probably help a lot to take the hassle of breakfast and lunch out of the equation.

Help me :(

Well, I guess I picked a bad time to post?

I did it am on day 4!

It's going well! Have resisted a lot! Having steak, jacket potato and salad for dinner. Yum!

Only bad thing is I have been having a few headaches, tummy cramps and am constantly cold?!

How are you getting on?

Hey burger bun. I have started the diet like a million times and by evening I cave in!!! You are not alone but one thing I have realised is that your head needs to be in the right place to stick to a diet. It's sooooooo hard if not. Am on day 3 and I cheated yesterday by having some beef jerky but today has been good so far. Touch wood!!!!

Well done you that tea sounds lush yeah I'm not doing to bad thanks not had headaches yet but I no what u mean about the feeling cold I got that when I wAs doing lipotrimx

Hey hun
I am on day 3 of Slim Fast. So far I'm enjoying it but I go to Mexico next week so I'm desperate to get a few lbs off for then.

Once I'm back from holiday I will be really going for it as I'm sick of not being able to wear my favourite clothes anymore.

I think by doing something now it will help my motivation over the next couple of weeks. We can do this together ladies xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back