Should I dust off the Wii ??

lol no worries.. i'm married to a brit ;) and i'm a descendant myself so I visit quite regularly :) i've become very familiar with other UK chains as well.. Asda's, Tesco's, SuperDrug's etc. Quite a lot of these shops I wish we had here !

thanks for the suggestions though , I can still look for the names even though I don't have access to the shops :)
Ah right, least you know all the names of our shops then (not that they ever have anything in stock if you bother going to one :D )
I always thought American and Canadian shops were miles better than ours - or is it only America thats better?

Some of the names of the games may be different out there and they sometimes have a different cover too - so just watch out for that incase you buy the wrong thing ;)

Definately get justdance - good exercise and fun too - which always helps. When I get my fitness up a bit I also use 'yourshape' it has a webcam attached that basically tracks your movements. It really motivates me because I can see all my jiggly bits as I exercise and It tells you when your doing it wrong - so you have to work hard.

Other than that the wii fit standard program is OK, the core stability exercises on there are good. The plank helped me tone up my tummy and waist when I did that.

x

nearly an hour of hula hooping? i'm exhausted just thinking about it!! i do 10 minutes and am ready to go curl up in a ball haha x

nearly an hour of hula hooping? i'm exhausted just thinking about it!! i do 10 minutes and am ready to go curl up in a ball haha x
Haha, believe me it took me ages to finally get used to it. I used to nearly collapse after 6 minutes but glad I persevered as it works wonders :p

well done you :D i like the rhythm kung fu and the boxing best, i usually do hula hoop after those because it knackers me so much!!

well done you :D i like the rhythm kung fu and the boxing best, i usually do hula hoop after those because it knackers me so much!!
I love those two as well, the Rhythm Kung Fu is so cute, I'm pretty good at that :D I like the Obstacle course and the Rhythm parade too - they're just games for me though!
Boxing is great set on 10 mins :)

i think i'm getting just dance this weekend.. yay ! and an hour hula hooping ?? omg i'd have a heart attack...lol.. i only managed 1/2 hour so far this week as i've been super busy.. BUT i have used it every day to do my body tests and track my weight loss :) so i'm still committed.. i should have some down time this weekend to get more time in and hopefully i'll be using my new game ! totally forgot about the boxing.. i should give that a go too !

oh forgot to add that i got a wii age of 24 ! i was super chuffed about that.. lol.. that's 16 years younger than my actual age.. if only!

Hey well done on your Wii Fit age syren, thats brill :D I am usually 20 which is 5 years younger than my actua age although admittedly I should still be fit at only 25 :p

I know it can be hard to fit in the Wii daily when you've got other things to do, I find it hard sometimes but like you I do my body test every day (not to mention my obsession with getting my daily stamp on the Wii calendar :eek: :D )

You should get Just Dance, its brilliant fun :)

(not to mention my obsession with getting my daily stamp on the Wii calendar :eek: :D )

You should get Just Dance, its brilliant fun :)

lmao.. i was so excited when i got a new stamp to use !

yeah i've been looking at youtube just dance vids.. too funny and looks like so much fun.. i think i'm sold :)

lmao.. i was so excited when i got a new stamp to use !

yeah i've been looking at youtube just dance vids.. too funny and looks like so much fun.. i think i'm sold :)
I was always excited to unlock something new on the Wii Fit - bit boring now as not got anything to unlock :p Oh, tell a lie, I have the cycling to unlock :D

I always watch gameplay on YouTube to see if I want the game or not - saves you buying something rubbish and wasting money :D

Back