Should i go out??

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hey peeps :D
sorry for starting another thread but i need your advice AGAIN lol
Im feelin FANBLOODYTASTIC today, tried on a pair of jeans that didnt fit me last monday and gues what.... Now they fit woo hooo

I really would like to go out clubbing to nite all my mates are going out i wouldnt touch anything but water i promise!
Im just afraid id be wrecked tired i dont hav work till one tomorro so id even have a lie in!

Watcha all think???

go out you only live once luv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm i suppose your right!
Ill be going about 10 and im afraid ill be wrecked be out till after 3

me just startin out so havnt got much experience but if you want my opinion, GO OUT!you cant lock yourself up all the time, make sure your friends support you and ,that thay dont encourage you to drink if your friends no whats gud 4 u id go then you dont have to worry bout leadin you astray. B STRONG and leave b4 your friends get to drunk so you dont feel like your not having as much fun.
trust yourself girl and try to have a gud nite!

I the one who normally gets plastered lol one of the girls isnt a big drinker and is usually quite sober by the ed of the nite!
Just think i wont be the one with a sore head in the morning!

Hmmmmm now what to wear???

ooo im going out stayed in for 3 wks now and decided i cant hide until this diet is done im wearing dark skinny jeans heels and lovely top all new to make me feel good hehe XXX

aw i cant wait to fit into skinny jeans,,sick of wearin size 16's

ooo im going out stayed in for 3 wks now and decided i cant hide until this diet is done im wearing dark skinny jeans heels and lovely top all new to make me feel good hehe XXX

Sounds lovely!!!
Im wearing either my little black dolly dress from river island with knee boots, or my pleated denim skirt and a top dunno yet tho cant decided :confused:

lol i would if i had a car and was actually able to drive!
I have a problem with my fingers at the mo so my excuse is i cant drink with my medication!!

Hey peeps :D
sorry for starting another thread but i need your advice AGAIN lol
Im feelin FANBLOODYTASTIC today, tried on a pair of jeans that didnt fit me last monday and gues what.... Now they fit woo hooo

I really would like to go out clubbing to nite all my mates are going out i wouldnt touch anything but water i promise!
Im just afraid id be wrecked tired i dont hav work till one tomorro so id even have a lie in!

Watcha all think???
i went out last night ...and it was just what i needed ..got in a little earlier than usual but it was still 1am
Go for it hunni xxx

Lol you know what im going to say hun!!! Goooooooo for it! I went clubbing last night! Go go go hun, stick to water and let us know how you get on xxx

Im all dressed up and ready to go :D
Im bloody hyper today lol
My mate just told me i look great so im smiling now :D

Bet you looked gorgeous honey how was it?? xxx

Back