Should I go to weigh in?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by clairedebear, 29 May 2011 Social URL.

1. clairedebear

clairedebear clairedebeardekins

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    This will be my third weigh in since I restarted! I stuck to the plan religiously on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday after weigh in but it all went a bit wrong after! Should I go to weigh in tomorrow or just leave it until the following Monday? I am frightened a gain will mean I lose motivation and go completely off track!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debtin

debtin Gold Member

Diet:
    sw
    hiya, this is my 3rd week too..just wanted to say that after my first week i went away for weekend, ws rather bad and was feeling same as you. Decided to go to see what the difference would be (really thought i had put on) and by doing so i knew it would spur me on rather than hold me back - lost wee half pound so you should go

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I would just go. You're going to have to pay the fee anyway and if you go this week at least you know you can lose next week - whereas if you don't go you've just got double the mountain to climb as you have to lose anything you might have put on just to STS.

And anyway, it might not be as bad as you think. :) No point hiding from it - you won't weigh any less just by not going! In fact you're prob more likely to eat even more. If you go you've got the support of loads of other people who've done the same.

Just get it out of the way and start again tomorrow :) Good luck! x

5. nettie

nettie Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    definatly go! I was exactly the same last week and when I weighed myself I had actually stayed the same. (I don't go to group, I weigh at home on Sundays). If you have gained you know exactly why and you know its something you can change for next week :)

6. clairedebear

clairedebear clairedebeardekins

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Think I am going to just go - new start tomorrow! 4 weigh-ins until a wedding! Got to get real! Thank you everyone.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.