Should I Start Now?

Krilencu

TIOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Hi, just wondering if I should start now? My stuff just got delivered but I've already had breakfast :confused:

From what I've read it takes 3 or so days to kick into it so I guess starting now would be okay? Give me 20 odd hours on it rather than waiting until tomorrow?????

Thoughts?

my stuff also came today , but was on Cd for two days before , well may as well start sometime lol go for it

Might as well start now no time like the present ;)

Having a strawberry one, yukk disgusting. I guess I'm not having it because it tastes nice though so will soldier on.

I love the strawberry, vanilla and bananna its the choc im not so keen on :D

Have you tried it hot?

Yes I tried that last week and had to put 4 sweetners in hee hee and still wasnt keen, I dont use anything at all with anything else

Good luck on Exante! I don't usually like strawberry or banana milkshakes but I like these, they are nice and fluffy and the flavour isn't too strong.

Nee; I'm not too keen on the choc milkshake either but it tastes nice warm.

maybe I need to retry it warm :D

Had a bar for my second one, my word that was actually quite nice?????????

Not sure what I'll have for the 3rd one when I get in later, feel fine so far, managed to get nearly 2 litres of water down already.
:)

Good going, keep it up, have a soup next :D

sensationalbiscuit said:
Hi ALL
I am also starting the Exante diet but tomo as have eaten too.. did you guys take before photos ?
also are you doing the total solutions ?

My partner advised me to take pics in underwear or bikini before starting the diet so I have inspiration to continue, I don't ever want to be this size again.

I'm on the total solution. Day 3 so far and going well.

Good luck on your journey :)

oh yeah thats a good incentive.... i am new to this site so nice to find people that will be going through the same..Good Luck to Everyone and hope you all reach your goals : )

Unless you mean painting the nails in my tool box? Not sure it's worth the effort, pait would just come off when I hammer them in next time something needs to be fixed.

Back