Should I stay or should I go?

I cant say much as I cheated in the last 3 - 4 weeks last time on LT but I dont think you could have really gotten out of those situations and you dont have much more to lose its not like you went on a binge fest! You sound like you were in control and sometimes its comforting to know that when you come off LT you will be the same, fuller quicker and in control :) Just make sure you dont do it again now until you have lost ur last pound as I cheated once a week, yes I still lost weight but I never reached my target weight and I felt so guilty! xx

I cant say much as I cheated in the last 3 - 4 weeks last time on LT but I dont think you could have really gotten out of those situations and you dont have much more to lose its not like you went on a binge fest! You sound like you were in control and sometimes its comforting to know that when you come off LT you will be the same, fuller quicker and in control :) xx

Thanks for this. That's why I can't bring myself to use the word 'cheated', because I didn't eat whatever I fancied, in fact check this out... my grilled salmon and green salad had a pile of chips on the side and I gave every single one to my o/h. And didn't even pinch one back when he couldn't finish them.

In the 3-4 weeks I've been doing LT I have not eaten a crisp, a chocolate or a piece of bread. The only dreadful thing I did which I'm not proud of is having the couple of glasses of red wine. And I felt horrible after them, got a banging headache so never again while I'm dieting.

You still lost 3lbs hun. If you choose to do LT that way, its a bit like doing CD on the 810 plan. I personally would have been happy to do what you are doing and still lose 3lbs.

WELL DONE ON THE 3LBS and the obvious right choices you made.xx

Thanks for this. That's why I can't bring myself to use the word 'cheated', because I didn't eat whatever I fancied, in fact check this out... my grilled salmon and green salad had a pile of chips on the side and I gave every single one to my o/h. And didn't even pinch one back when he couldn't finish them.

In the 3-4 weeks I've been doing LT I have not eaten a crisp, a chocolate or a piece of bread. The only dreadful thing I did which I'm not proud of is having the couple of glasses of red wine. And I felt horrible after them, got a banging headache so never again while I'm dieting.

Thats great! You definitely sound in control and you know what you are doing! Dont worry about it any more just look to the future! xxx

Back