should I switch to ss?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by sweet-like-coco, 13 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I am on ss+ at the moment and although I feel that I do need the four shakes a day maybe I should drop to three as I am not losing much weight at all. It has only been a pound this week.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

What were your other weeks losses?

4. sweet-like-coco

sweet-like-coco Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.44%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    6.5 pounds first week
    3.5 pounds second week

and I have 5 stone to lose

5. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Not much weight?! Thats still 11lb in 3 weeks, i'd be well happy with that!

perhaps speak to your CDC and see what she says?? mine told me to prepare for plateaus and low losses and to measure myself weekly as i would still see good inch loss on these weeks.

6. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

3rd week losses are always notoriously bad! I think its something to do with your body catching up with your weight loss....
    I think you have two options....drop down to SS just for this next week and see how you go (Although I think you will get a big loss regardless of what plan you go on-to make up for this week)
    Or just stick with SS+ because like you said-you feel like you need 4 packs and its definatly better to have a slower loss but feel energetic and healthy enough to stick it out long term without cheating etc.

I personally think stick with SS+ for this next week to see whether it just was the cursed 3 week blues to blame for your 1lb!

After reading this back I have totally stated the obvious but hey ho!
    Good luck xx

7. Piella!!!

Piella!!! Full Member

And yes 11lb in 3 weeks is mindblowing isnt it!!!

8. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5.5lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I don't think you should switch if you feel you need the four packs, you're going to be more inclined to eat something you shouldn't if you're hungry. Plus the losses aren't supposed to be much different between ss and ss+, you're still vlcd and in ketosis so you'll still lose. You're still on track for your stone a month so try not to worry about each week but look at what you've lost altogether. Keep going, some weeks you'll have bigger losses and some weeks smaller but you'll get to your goal if you stick with it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.