Should i syn grated apple on EE?

Sia

I have not been able to find this out in the literature- so thought you lovely peeps may be able to assist?

If you are only having the one apple, are you cooking it or just grating and having it raw?

As far as I know, fruit is only synned if it's pureed or cooked. If it's chopped or cut in any way, but still left solid it doesn't need to be synned. Though, as with everything, it also depends on what you plan to do with it once it's been grated.

I have been making rolled oats soaked in grated apple, natural fromage frais, and some red berries mixed in for my breakfast- you just leave it overnioght, no cooking required! It yummy, but I wamted to check I wasn't using syns without realising!

As it's not cooked/stewed/thrown in a smoothie then it's fine not to syn it!

I hope you're enjoying the breakfast, I'm actually tempted to make that for breakfast tomorrow!

As it's not cooked/stewed/thrown in a smoothie then it's fine not to syn it!

I hope you're enjoying the breakfast, I'm actually tempted to make that for breakfast tomorrow!

It is lovely- ive been having it practically every day, as i can take it to work & theres no prep in the morning rush. Also add a bit of sweetener to taste. Hope you enjoy it :D

Back