Should I take before photos?

As i'm starting SS tomorrow I was just wondering if it's a good idea to take photos of myself in an outfit so i can look back in a month or so time to check my progress, the only thing is I'm worried if I do when I see it'll make me depressed and think sod it and eat for the next 2 weeks.

:eek: What do you think?

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/t/w7bJwjz/weight.png"></a> [/FONT]

Deffo go for it......Imagine looking back on yourself having lost a significant amount of weight and thinking......'wow look how I used to to look and look at me now.'
I'm starting ss too tomorrow. I've moved house and been really stressed lately but now I'm ready to start again.
Good luck x x x x x

Yep defo take the fotos it's shocking & amazing to look back on them!!!!

I definately would. I get OH photograph me once a month, just in undies, but it means you can really see the difference.

I have to admit, when I saw the first ones, I could and did cry, but it is a great motivator!

I would deafinately recommend it! Rather than looking at the photo and getting depressed, look at it and say (yes I do mean out loud!) "I will NEVER be this size again"!. Whenever you feel like eating do the same take out the photo and repeat the same thing. It works for me (although hubby thinks I'm mad for talking to myself! LOL).

Hi Caroline,

It is a good idea to take some before photos and body measurements as the weight does come off very fast on CD and you may well regret later on that you didn't like so many do.

When you are on the diet sometimes you think you are getting no where...and then if you compare your before photos to weight loss new ones...it is surprising how you can see the difference in the photos, when perhaps you are unable to see it in your own reflection as the old head can play tricks at times.

Can you get someone to take photos and not show you until you have lost some weight or until you have finished your journey?

I think we all feel the same about our before photos:cry:

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

do it! i took some on my macbook and looking back is disgusting! lol i look so porky lol its worth doing, its motivation and its quite interesting seeing how ones body develops/changes. good luck! x

Aww will do and thank you very much hun he is a lil cutie! Good luck to you too x x x x

Back