Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Should I try CS? Advice please!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Shortiesmith, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Shortiesmith

Shortiesmith Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Folks,

Just thinking about this diet and was after some advice. I have done the Cambridge Diet (Sole Source 400kcal) and although it clearly does work, I struggled with it. I have been put on Xenical by my Doc and have been on it for 2 weeks, and not lost a pound! Had thyroid checked and that has come back as normal. So I am now really fed up and looking at what else I can do. Is this diet as drastic as CD? How many calories is it a day? How many packs are you allowed each day etc....

Any advice would be really appreciated, thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    its carb based not cals (roughly 1200 cals my day works at at if your interested)

its 2 shakes (or bars/ soups)
    1 main low carb meal
    and 3 snacks

i've lost 23lb in 8 weeks super chuffed

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.