Should I?

RavenDawn32

Well, hopefully in the actual post this MASSIVE font won't be quite as big!

Ok, so, here goes.

To cut a long story short for the last two years I've been battling with what I thought was depression but in february found out that I am actually bipolar with (at the mo) Severe depression.

Add to the obvious WAY overeating and the various drugs i keep being stuck on, my weight has crept up, and up, and up.

I'm quite small at around 5ft4/5ft3.5?
the happiest weight i've evr been at was 8 stone (when i was around 15/16). This is my goal weight! *looks dreamy eyed*

at my biggest I reached a whopping 11 stone 13 but with the help of the flu (three weeks of hell lol) I got down to 9 stone 13.

I am now back to a dread full 10 and half stone approximately, I may be more now :( and am a dreaded size 12 probably 12/14

This is BAD for my health, both physical and mental.

I WILL create change and go back down to 8 stone.

In light of this I have been eyeing up the diet chef diet, as I am very prone to not sticking to anything, and this seems like an easy, nice to stick to option.

I'm just looking for opinions and suggests on my plight really?

Advice, encouragment and personal experiences of diet chef would be much appreciated.

I will fight the fat! i'm tired of feeling like blubber, not fitting into another outfit everytime i go into my wardrobe, and i think it wil help with my problems.

Thanks and Sorry for the long post guys!

HI

I'm following Weight to Go which is along similar principles . they send you everything you need. The meals even seem to be very similar. I've found its great not to have to think too much , and the whole portion control thing is great. i have 3 young kids and I like the fact that they see me sit down with them with similar looking food and a nice bowl of fesh veg. Although I struggle a bit with my 3 year old always pinching my banana shake! When you're not eating much I do begrudge sharing!!! I've done nearly 2 weeks and really not struggling at all. I'm missing the drink a bit but then I was probably having a bit too much anyway so its done me good in 2 ways. AND.... if I don't have a drink I don't smoke so gone days without thinking about having one.
All round this kind of approach working for me. Lost 8lb first week. Don't think will be so great this week. Is TOTM and I bloat like anything !!

Could certainly be worth trying Diet Chef for a week and seeing if the style of diet suits you . I found it very straightforward and fits round my busy lifestyle.

cant help as ive not tried that kinda diet, but have looked into it briefly. didnt want to just read and run, good luck in your weight loss quest xxx

Back