should i

charlie's~mummy

Gold Member
just looking for a little advice im not starting tfr for a couple of weeks yet but for say a week before should i do slimfast or something?? will this make the first 3-4 days any easier? xx

If you eat pure protein/salad this will help you get into Ketosis faster, and your first weeks weight loss will come faster. Try chicken/tuna salads- no carbs for the weeks before maybe?

hey! Ya defo do low carb/high protein it eases you into the plan so much better,i did it this time and i flew through yesterday,dsay one for me :))

Aw thanks for the advice I'm hoping it's goin to make getting into ketosis easier good luck to you both xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks hun,i started yesterday and i am in no way craving anything!! im delighted,a little bit of insomnia last night but i think my body was on overdrive without the food lol, other than that im bursting with energy! my washing and cleaning is done since 7.30am!!! loving this! when do you start hun x

Go you you can come an do mine when your finished if you want lol
I'll be starting in about 4 weeks I've a few things coming up and my baby's 1st birthday is the last thing so day after his party I'm there!!! Can wait to be honest xx

if i didnt have to get up at 6am to bring my fella to work every morning believe me, mine wouldnt be done at all haha! aw i know the feeling,its peace of mind to know that your gonna be slim very soon though hun,i had a sneaky weigh thismorning just to double check its working and im already down 5lbs! im throwing my scales in the attic now though so i dont keep jumping on it,as soon as i see a stall or 0.1 of a gain i get demotivated so im better off getting it out of the kitchen! my fella said to me yesterday what is your goal weight,i said about 9.6lb or 10st,he says to me go for 9st so i can lift you up! i couldnt stop laughing but it was sweet in a way cause he has only ever lifted me up 1 time in his life wen i was 9st and 17 years old haha!

I'm starting this Friday so as of yesterday I'm
Having chicken and tuna salads, when I did Cambridge the first week was awful! I didn't prepare at all! Xx

Good luck lancsgirl xx

Back