Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

should i...?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YumyMumy, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    have an SS+ night? I started week 5 today and I was wondering if it was worth it as a "treat" to myself for doing so well. I know I will not go off the rails as I have my wedding dress hanging to inspire, but do you think one night would hinder my loss? thanks guys x:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dani*r

dani*r Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i cant see that it would make any diff so long as you stick to the "allowed" foods.
    i think every once in a while it does some good to have a sensible treat, keeps you sane lol.

4. abz

abz Gold Member

the losses are the same so as long as you are sure you won't reach for anything and everything i don't see the harm :)

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.