• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Should you poo every day on ss

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
Should I be worried or is it normal not to poo very often on ss?
Not had any cramps or that bunged up feeling but only feel the need to go after 4 or 5 days. My thinking is that what doesn't go in doesn't need to come out but will this cause problems when I do eat food gain? :sick0019::psiholog:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I think that's about the same as me when I was strictly SS'ing. I don't think you need to worry.

S: 18st0lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.17%)
hun, i think you should have some physlium husks daily to keep you regular just incase :)

i puts a heaped table spoon in with my butterscotch in a bowl (with less water than usual) and it makes a thick porridge... also the vanilla one is lush too :) and perhaps some splenda tablets crushed in.. yum yum.. i love it

Sez

has started again!!
So long as when you do go, its not painful or uncomfortable its fine. dont let it go much longer between visits tho as that wouldnt be good for you!

HTH!

I was going about 4-5 times a week the first couple of weeks but it was so painful I was starting to get ready to give in, then I started taking fibersure on the recommendation of Hotstuff and I've gone practically everyday for the last 2+ weeks and things are no longer painful (took about a week for the discomfort to go) and now things feel very normal :)