Shout out for SB!

Definitely getting there gorgeous girl. One step closer to a healthy, healed you. Keep your pecker up and focus on the rainbow at the end. ( easier said than done on times I can imagine!)

Thinking of you and sending you well wishes x

Keep your pecker up and focus on the rainbow at the end.

Oh that has such a different meaning in the states!!! :eek::8855::D

Giddyup girl - not long to go....you have been so strong, and such a trouper through this. I am so proud of you, and in awe.

Love you!!

xxxx

I was just thinking about you SB sending hugs to you
It is the most cruel treatment but it works xxx

sending you love hugs and best wishes

I think it has the same meaning over here but you know the British with their sea side humour !

Ah, thank you so much girls - if I had a pecker it would definitely be up! :8855: ;)

Been wondering how you are. Good to see a post from you. Tough times but you are such an amazingly thoughtful and resourceful woman I'm sure you will find a way to get through it somehow. Thinking of you xx

Just what I need right now,
Thank you xxxx:needhug:

Sending you BIG hugs SB, I'm so sorry that you need them xxxxxxxxxxx

Ditto glad BL noticed the abscence.

Health hope and happiness to you x

hope all is well SB
daisy xx

Take care SB and stay strong at this difficult time!
Thinking of you sending more <<<Hugs>>> hun!

Sexy xx

Hello,
Thanks BL and thank everyone for your good wishes.
I haven't totally disappeared!
I had surgery for breast cancer in the middle of May and am now coming towards the end of chemotherapy. The side effects are building up and it's quite tough at the moment, but the end is in sight. Then I'll be having radio-therapy. Hopefully all my treatment should be finished by Christmas.
I thank LL every day because I think if I hadn't lost all that weight I may not have discovered the lump until it was too late........
I just wanted to explain why I'm not posting much at the moment.
I do still look in regularly and enjoy seeing the success of the new LL starters (just think how you'll feel by Christmas!) and the determination of the returners.
That's what I'll be in the New Year. I've put on a bit during this challenge for various reasons - and it'll be off again asap.
Keep up the good work everyone. xxx
As the Terminator said: "I'll be back."

Last edited:
Aw bless you SB and take care.
You're always in are thoughts hun!

Sexy xx

Thank you so much for taking the time to post an update. Not an easy time for you at present, thank God it is getting closer to passing every day.
Thinking of you and looking forward to the day when you return to your vigorously healthy and happy good self xx

Thank you so much lovely BL. I've just sent you a pm back xxxxx

Back