Show it, wear it

Mine is to actually look good in my wedding dress, i will take photo of dress when i can and post it x

p.s love theyellow boob tube x

Good thread - I am loving some of these clothes and shoes. Mind you I am too old to go anywhere near wet look leggings!

My target is a skirt I bought not long after meeting my husband to be. It is a lined linen skirt from principles and I love the colour. I found it recently in a bag of items to sell on Ebay. It currently goes up to my mid thigh so it will represent a real achievement for me when I get into it.

I think we will all look fab in our goal clothes!!!

Attachments

• DSCN1073.jpg
    DSCN1073.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 23
Shopaholic..
I was looking at your goal weight.. I have been really thinking of changing mine to 9 stone too.. mines at 9 1/2 at the moment.

I chose 9 stone as it was the middle of the healthy range of BMI for my height... I'm quite small boned so I thought that would be a good weight to aim for.

Curlywurly you are such an inspiration - I've been studying your stats and working out how long it will be before I can post that sort of success :D

gosh i can't even imagine being 9 stone!!

You are 5ft10, I'm 5ft2 so the healthy range of BMI is different for the two of us.

I'd love to be tall, but I can't do anything about that... but I can look good short :D

blue-satin-dress.gif

Shown it, its a size 12. I hope to wear it soon(ish)

Its lovely isn't it?

I love Ebay - £18, minues the belt, which spookily a friend randomly bought me without knowing I had bought the dress. Its fate!

Certainly sounds like fate to me Lexie! I'm sure you'll look gorgeous! :)

I bought a pair of jeans today in size 10, going to hang them up in my bedroom so that I can keep them in view and remember my goal. I will be wearing them this autumn :D:D:D

Haven't got a pic yet...

I bought a pair of jeans today in size 10, going to hang them up in my bedroom so that I can keep them in view and remember my goal. I will be wearing them this autumn :D:D:D

Haven't got a pic yet...
Now that's brave!! :eek:;)

Haven't got a pic yet...

I bought a pair of size 10 SKINNY jeans! I must be mad lol! Hoping to wear them late summer/autumn too, we can do it!! :D xxxx

I've already bought a pair of size 10 rock and republic jeans and size 10 true religion jeans (in the sales, too good to miss out on!). They will be way too long for me but I don't care as long as I get in to them by Sept=ish lol! I have a few other bits and bobs i'm hoping to get in to aswell. A jane norman size 10 top and skirt. FCUK size 10 top, marks and sparks undies, ted bakek top and skirt all brand new with tags on. I have accumulated over the last couple of years after I had my first baby I was going to lose the weight then got pg with my 2nd baby so I still have the stuff from then too. At least I know I have a half decent wardrobe waiting on me lol! I will be still spending on more new things though lol! Zara here I come!

Wow what a great idea! Im going to buy myself a dress in a 10 and hopefully (!!) my aim is to be in for my anniversary 17th Aug.

gillian, where did you find the designer jeans on sale?? Got my eye on some.

Hi, I got them in the online Next sale. The rock and republic ones were £200 down to £90 and the true religion ones were £150 down to £70. Bargain!!

I ordered loads of evisu t-shirts and jeans and a few rock and republics but sent them all back, even at a bargain price when I added it all up it cost a fair bit but I wish I had kept them now!

Back