Show us your fridge!!

ColJack

Gold Member
After seeing it on a facebook page, I think a great idea is a "show us your fridge" post where we put pictures of what's in our fridges for others to see..
I'll do mine in the morning ( after a chance to tidy it up a bit :) )

6825-albums2881-picture17203.jpg

Here's mine, just the usual bits and a bit of pork!

:giggle:

Aww what a cute piggy. I hope your not going to have it for dinner though lol.
i have one piggy too, he's called Reggie xxx

we've got about 10 at the moment (potentially more on the way!).

They're my step-sisters and for christmas I made her a calendar with her pigs all in different kitchen situations!

we've got about 10 at the moment (potentially more on the way!).

They're my step-sisters and for christmas I made her a calendar with her pigs all in different kitchen situations!

Hehehe sounds fab :)
xxx

Well here's mine! It's a definite post Xmas fridge - full of booze and cheese and not much else! There is veg in the salad drawer at the bottom though honestly! :p
aufwat.jpg

Attachments

• fridge jan11.jpg
    fridge jan11.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Crikey no - I couldn't afford one of those! It's a cheapy Beko one but it's brilliant and the water dispenser encourages me to drink more too :D

Clickety click I was lucky and paid about £50 less than that for mine!
That's what I class as an american fridge haha
I'd love to have a fridge that big! We've got a fridge freezer with the fridge being the top half which some friends kindly "donated" (in other words they left it behind when they moved out after house sharing to help pay bills) but we've also got a little fridge and little freezer which were included as our "part furnished" bit of the rent. So the little fridge and freezer are drinks and bread/veg respectively. The fridge freezer is used for actual food

that reminds me.. I left my mini fridge behind when I lost my job 2 years ago.. I might go back and get it...

Well its not a mini mini one, just smaller than the fridge/freezer lol its a normal sized under the counter fridge >_<

Back