Show us your styles

Everyday jeans and top :)
NicetopfromTS.jpg

NicejeansfromTS.jpg

Pretty dress!
Pinkdressfromcoast.jpg

Lush handbag (and I'm not usually a 'label' lass!)
Pradahandbag.jpg

jacqu you can get that dress in debenhams, i know they def do it in black any ways!!

jacqu you can get that dress in debenhams, i know they def do it in black any ways!!

Wow!! that means I can actually try it on!!!!!:D

Will check that out, thanks!:D

oh my god the shoes are fab!!! i would break my neck in them though but they are gorg!!

hehe thanks, my wedding is going to be pink, pink, pink.
Just have to get skinny enough to get in it, something tells me its gonna be a skinny girl dress :(

I discovered Christian Louboutin shoes today...OMG!!!!...they are beautiful!!!! When I get to goal, I will be treating myself to some! When I win the lotto, I will ONLY wear Christian Louboutin shoes :D

I know they are a little strange, but I absolutely adore these ones......a real bargain at around £400! Lol!

CATENITA!LOU-4386.gif

Oooooh, I just lurrrrrrrv them!!! :drool: lol

omg louboutins are my fav!!!! one day i will own a pair of the peep toes leopard print heels!

I discovered Christian Louboutin shoes today...OMG!!!!...they are beautiful!!!! When I get to goal, I will be treating myself to some! When I win the lotto, I will ONLY wear Christian Louboutin shoes :D

I know they are a little strange, but I absolutely adore these ones......a real bargain at around £400! Lol!

CATENITA!LOU-4386.gif

Oooooh, I just lurrrrrrrv them!!! :drool: lol
I couldn't wear those but I have five pairs of the 5-inch Louboutin wedges! They are so great, I can run in them, dance all night...those things would kill me

:giggle: Now thats my kind of idea, bravo that lady i will start my man hunt immeadietly

That dress is absoloutly stunning, i would like my wedding pink and white and my main flowers in my boquet are going to be lillies

Back