1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Shredded Wheat HEXB?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by coffee mad, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. coffee mad

coffee mad New Member

Hi everyone, this is my first post so hope i'm doing it right :).
    After many attempts to lose weight with different diets - Rosemary Conley, Weight watchers etc, I have finally found SW's healthy eating plan actually works..yay! I started SW 6 weeks ago and have been losing 1-2lb a week, which i'm really pleased about. I havent joined a class/online but have bought a disc from ebay with all the info on it and have taken it from there. What I would like to know is, on the green day HEXB it says I can have 1 regular shredded wheat with 1 ryvita break for breakfast but I don't really like ryvita and wondered if I could have 2 shredded wheat instead?
    I don't usually have anything to eat mid morning as I'm on playground duty at school (a banana on the odd ocassion) so like to have a breakfast that will fill me up until lunch time!

Can anybody advise please? Thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    The reason you need the Ryvita is to give it enough fibre to count as a HEXB. Just eating more of them won't add the fibre so you have to syn it Im afraid.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.