***shrinking December*** join in now for support

So darn hard getting back on track again ..... just about doing it but getting thrown all sort of stresses here there and everywhere!!! .... It'll all work out. Big hugs x x

Morning everyone,

Well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions they say. There was me 2 weeks ago saying that I'd try and be on more regularly again, and now it's 2 weeks later and I'm just popping back. So sorry guys - I'm a terrible Miniminer!

However, I do have a very valid excuse as I've had a terrible fortnight - one of my best friend's lost her 9 year old daughter suddenly so my head has been all over the place. Nothing compared to how she's feeling though. Such a tradegy.

Anyway, I managed to maintain my weight even though the last thing I wanted to eat was CD products. So I'm happy with that, but want to do a final push before Christmas. It's only 6 weeks now until I go to Australia so I'd really like to lose another stone by then (I'm allowing for the fact that I'll be eating, drinking and being merry for some of the festive season!).

So, Shrinklies, I head to Oz on Burns Night (25 Jan) - anybody up for a wee challenge? 14lbs for me!

Ok, better get to work.

Oh, Sunshine - MEGA CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful news :) You must be delighted! So happy for you.

Mini, how you doing? Jella? Enlighten? Hoping?

Speak soon, Shrinklies - I promise!

Thelma xx

Thelma so sorry to read your news-9 is so darn young. My thoughts are with you and her family xx

As for diet - well sort of gone a bit array - have been on course past 2 weeks so put on just over 3lbs....Plan would be to shift a stone before jan25th!! Need to find a counsellor down here now tho - haven't got enough stuff to see me through...

How's everyone else doing???x x

Back