***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Aww Mini how horrible you dont have the money for ivf but I hope the move goes well for you. I've had a good day but i'm worried about the weekend as usual but have a friends birthday but i'll be good it's better for me long term!!

Mmm a week of SS+ to have lost 1lb.... think it just gets harder the closer you are or am I imagining it?? This last stone seems to just not want to go!! How very dare it :D :D :D
Jella honey have had to cancel IVF - prob won't get a chance until end of next year or start 2011 due to work...
How you doing tho honey?? x x

Hello all
I'm here to ask if I can come back I need to support but I also am flat broke can't even afford the atkins it was really draining my pockets! My weight has gone up a few pounds and then down again. I'm counting calories now and going to the gym and see my trainer once a month. I promise not to mention food or any kind of diet i try lol. I just feel so alone and don't want to join a group at all. I am 72.9kg today and want to get to 68kg before christmas as this is where I fit into the size 12's and sit down comfortably!
How is everyone else here? Great to see everyone is as strong and motivated as ever :)

Hi hun,

IM not on CD anymore as really cant afford it hun, im doing my own version of WW counting calories fancy joiningm me?

Know how you fell woth the feeling lonely, ive felt that for a while, Dr thinks im suffering with depression coz i have alot on at the moment but im sure ill be fine xx

so how is everyone doing? Sorry to hear about IVF Mini hope you are ok

Well ive had quite a rough couple of months, Dr thinks i am suffering with depression, hubby and I are constantly arguing and i have been really down :( im just so unhappy and not really sure why. I should be over the moon, im nearly 3 stone lighter to what i was a few months ago.

Anyway i decided to have a bit of a change and have gone from a blonde to a brunette. Ive added some pics title the new me, let me know what you all think? xxx

Hi Ladies,

Remember me?????
I am now back as i am back at work so can hopefuly keep affordin to do this!
How have you all been? Dione sorry to hear your having a poo time and feeling poo!! All ur piccies look different so gunna have a peek at them! x

hey hoping how are you? Long time no chat glad to have you back missed you xx

Thanks Enlighten, i thought that being near to goal would make me happy but i found i had other issues as well :( im working on getting back on track whilst maintaining at the same time so all is looking up xxx

Hello my darlings... god its been hard going lately hasn't it! Good to see we're all here supporting each other tho x x
This last stone is doing head in now - haven't got energy to do SS - but know will have to at some point. Was fab going horse riding today tho - wanted to shout off the roof tops my weight!! yay get to ride the 'normal' horses and not the ploddy big ones!!
Anyway - enough of me...
Dione - how are you honey?? Hope things are looking a bit better for you... big hugs x You look amazing by the way!!!
Hoping - honey - great to 'see' you x
enlighten - hello!!!
Jella - how are you honey??
big hello to everyone x x x x

Hi guys. It's tough in the last bit to lose I agree. I need a kick up the bum to get motivated as I think I'll want to lower mygoal. Oh is about to propose yay so I really want to get to my goal of 8 st 11 lbs and then probably 8 st 8 lbs. Need motivation. Great to see you all x

Hiya,

Well I've officially kicked myself up the bum and decided I want to get to goal or under most likely so here goes .......

Have a great day everyone xxx

Sunshine honey - look how well you've done so far!! As for the engagement... congrats honey ... has he popped the question yet???? Tell us more... x x
Hoping how you doing??
Am sort of ssing - well half heartedly - but really want to lose this last stone - at the mo its about 8lbs to goal but like you sunshine I expect I'll lower it once I near the magic number.
Big hugs x x x

Hello all,
Long time no speak! So sorry for not being around over the last few weeks. I don't know where my time has gone - I seem to be working constantly and trying to fit a few visits with friends in. Think I'm doing my organisation for going to Oz earlier than expected!

Anyway, all is fine with me diet wise. I've been losing less than I should be recently but between work and social engagements, I've taken a decision to get a decent balance between life and CD so am still losing, just at a slower pace. Have now lost 5 stones though, so am very happy with that. Got another 3 to go to get to my first real goal and there's no way I'll do that before going to Oz, but I'll pick up the challenge again when I get back and will aim to lose as much as I can (Christmas permitting!) before then.

How is everyone else doing???? Sunshine, it sounds like you have exciting times ahead!!! Mini, Dione, Hoping, Jella, Enlighten - how are you all doing???

Again, apols for not being here. I've now got an iphone, so have no excuse not to stay in touch! lol
xxx

Flippin heck Thelma!! 5 stone!! That's brilliant - well done you honey!! That is amazing ..... must admit am half doing Cd and half healthy eating.
Had weigh in today - have it every fortnight especially if I've got a celebration!! Gives me a chance to redeem myself!! Finally in the 9 stone bracket! yay!!
Big hello to everyone x x

Hiya...ooh you're all doing so well. Exciting day today..... picked my ring and it'll be ready next week......I can't wait!!!! I'm thinking tomorrow of starting 810 till I go to Florida to be trim to try wedding dresses on while i'm out there.

I'm just not staying on cd track much, just so busy and exhausted but at least this time I'm all excited. I can't wait to announce our engagement...

Thelma...... 5 stone!!!!!! wow!!! how fabulous hun. I too just haven't been able to get on here but think i really should to get motivated again.

Mini...well done to you too....... :) ... OH soon to be Hubby is waiting for the ring to officially pop the question which I think is really lovely.

So much to say but so tired, I need to be in bed... keep popping on and we'll all stay in touch xxx

Hello all!
Sorry i've not posted but i've been doing well lost 3lbs now but need to loose another 6 to be where i was at the end of my cd in august. I've been at 1000 cal per day and have been doing well at it but I have to admit the gp put me on anti depressents and they are helping me control my appitate so well.

Dione I'm sorry u don't feel good but you've done so well and you should be so proud. I'm in couple counselling at the moment and it's works wonders for our marriage, in sept I wanted to leave but now things are better and there is hope but I really had to drag hubby along but it was worth it.
Sunshine conrgats on the engagment how exciting and i'm sure the sunshine in florida will be fab! Thelma 5 stone is totally amazing and you've always been so positive your an inspiration really u are. Mini in the 9's wow that must feel awsome too! great job everyone :)

Hi guys,

Here we all are and it's December.... how did that come around so quickly lol!!!

Just wanting to wish anyone who still checks in here a really great new month. Just think where we'll be by the end of the month.... nearer our targets,,,,,,pretty fabulous.

Hugs all round xxx

Sunshine we NEEEEED piccies of the ring!!! Fab news honey ... sounds heavenly and waiting until he's got the ring is so romantic x x
Hi Jella - sounds like you're doing really well too!! Fab news! I had counselling earlier this year ans yes it was hard butboy the best thing I've done! All the best x x
Big hugs and a big well done for what we've achieved so far and bring on the slinky new year!!! Big big hugs x x x

Thanks hun...i'll pit piccies up when we get the ring for sure :)

Oh flip..... i'm not at all in cd control right now. Gonna try 810 tomorrow again for 2 weeks and then try 1000 while i'm in florida. Just so many things going on and not been very well lately. So my strict cd head will be screwed on tight tomorrow.

Got to get motivated again x

Back