***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Hi Guys,

Feeling a lot better now that the antibiotics has kicked in. CDC and Dr told me i had to come off plan for a week until i am 100% normal health. Unfortunately i fell off of the wagon BIG time. Didnt have WI yesterday as was ashamed and didnt have the money to but more shakes(stupid i know). CDC is off on holiday for 2 weeks so as i only have a few shakes lefti have to do my own plan :(
Today i had 1 shake for breakfast, slim a soup and 2 slices brown bread for lunch and smoked haddock fillet with 1 celery for dinner. I have had 3 litres of water so far and still gluggin. Do you think thats ok or am i having too much?

Im really worried :(

Honey do wonder if you're having enough tbh.. Have you looked at exante? You can order online and very similar to CD apparently ... I've ordered a weeks worth just to see what its like as its a darn sight cheaper than what I get charge!! £50 for a box of porridge last week - thats £2.38 per sachet - all CD could say when I email them is... try another counsellor - mmm there aren't any!! Thank god I'll be moving back down south soon..... Will book in with new one there.
Hope you feel better soon honey and take care x x x

Hello shrinkies how are you all?? well im back to loose some more now.! Im on day 2 ssing doing well soooo far hahhahaha. Sunshine, Thelma, FFBT ,Dione hope you are all well.xxx

Well its Nov - didnt reach the goals I wanted too - but here's hoping the last final push will happen this month...
How is everyone???????

Hi Mini,
I didn't get to where I wanted to be either, but the scales are still going downwards - just a bit slowly!

Keep going - you're nearly there! Well done for what you've achieved so far - it won't be long till you're at goal :D

T x

Thank you thelma honey x x
Am hoping to get there this month - in fact HAVE to get their this month - will be couple weeks SSing I think. Need to get arseto gym a bit more!!!
Big hugs and well done you x x x

Hi Guys,

Firstly i would like to apologise for not being around for a while. After being ill and having some personal things to deal with (wont go into it) Mini mins has unfortunately been the last thing on the list :sigh:

Well i am sad to say i am unable to carry on with CD. Money is so tight and i cant justify spending what i am at the moment. I am truly gutted :cry::cry::cry:

Over the past 2 weeks i have gained 5lb :( which i am really disappointed but have no one to blame other then myself. I have chosen all the incorrect foods. I know i have been ill but that doesnt mean i had to eat all of the crap i did. I have 2 days worth of CD left (ss) then i will make up my own 1000 kcal which will incluse WW meals.

Even though i am no longer on CD is it still ok to be on the team? I understand if it is not but i would really love to stay. I promise i will be on here on regular intervals (as i used to be) You guys have really helped me through this and i would hate to leave :(

I am going to update my trackers as a restart from today xxxx

I will catch up on posts tomight but i hope you are all ok and doing well. Love you all xxxxx

Dione know what you mean about the money honey.... its so expensive. There is something similar onine - exante - I've bought an intro weeks worth of their stuff to try it out. With house move etc finding money really tight, don't wanna stop just yet though.
Please pop in and keep us updated - hope you're on the mend now x x x

Thanks Mini - Let me know how it is when you receive it :) Im finally on the mend and hope to be on the road to success xx

Got it - its ok - a bit higher in cals than CD - bars very sweet.
Well where is everyone?????????? Got WI tomorrow - not lost much prob stayed the same ... think will go back to SSing for couple weeks to shift this last little bit.....
Getting harder now that winter is drawing in. How's everyone else doing?????

Hello hello........

Back from the wedding week in Dublin and stayed the same weight.....not sure how but thrilled. So onwards and downwards to goal for me.

How is everyone doing this chilly November? xxx

Sunshineeeeeeeeeee!! Great to see you!! How was it? That's fab news you STS!
Take care mini x

Peeeeeee'd off - this morning when I got up had lost 2.5 lbs - by the time I got dressed and went for weigh in had changed to 1lb ... Mmm sure clothes don't weigh that much and hadn't had breakfast!! Ah well - its 1 lb off (in two weeks??) must admit am starting to think this is getting far too expensive for such little wieghtloss - SSing from tomorrow (got party to go to 2nite and would like 1 or 2 drinkies). Hopefully this last 9lbs will come off by the end of Nov!!!
How's everyone else doing???

How is everyone doing this fine Sunday? Well atually it's pretty grey here but at least we're slimmer on this dull day :) lol

It's been such a manic time for me this last 3 months that i've not been around much at all, barely even manaing diary entries. Thanks Thelma for popping on by the way , while I was away. I really appreciated that. How are you getting on? xxx

Peeeeeee'd off - this morning when I got up had lost 2.5 lbs - by the time I got dressed and went for weigh in had changed to 1lb ... Mmm sure clothes don't weigh that much and hadn't had breakfast!! Ah well - its 1 lb off (in two weeks??) must admit am starting to think this is getting far too expensive for such little wieghtloss - SSing from tomorrow (got party to go to 2nite and would like 1 or 2 drinkies). Hopefully this last 9lbs will come off by the end of Nov!!!
How's everyone else doing???
At least the scales are going done hun...... you're doing great. Keep up the good work xxx

Cheers honey.... how are you?? It's sooooooo quiet on here!! Either that or I'm the only one without a life :sigh: ha ha ha .... I'm busy packing up the house at the mo - or at least I should be....
Take care x x x

No i'm havinbg a very lazy day...not even showered yet lol!!!!!

When are you moving? xxx and are you okay hun? Have you got your head around everything now?

Yeah it's very quiet on this thread now as lots of Shrinks aren't around at the moment. x but i'm still here plodding away lol

Hello all
I'm here to ask if I can come back I need to support but I also am flat broke can't even afford the atkins it was really draining my pockets! My weight has gone up a few pounds and then down again. I'm counting calories now and going to the gym and see my trainer once a month. I promise not to mention food or any kind of diet i try lol. I just feel so alone and don't want to join a group at all. I am 72.9kg today and want to get to 68kg before christmas as this is where I fit into the size 12's and sit down comfortably!
How is everyone else here? Great to see everyone is as strong and motivated as ever :)

Jella - lovely to see you - gonna have to step away from CD too - Navy have thrown me a fast ball and told me I'm gonna have to fund my move myself ... so angry as its gonna be £1500 which was going towards my IVF... crap... So CD will have to go to the wayside - will prob end up going back to Rosemary Conley instead...
Gonna stay for another couple weeks tho x x x

Back