***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Hi Hun, Thats ok. I do like Harry Potter but i am so tired i may fall asleep lol. With regards to Chessington my 2 year old and 8 year old loved it,
. The younger ones can go on so many rides as alot of them are 0.9m. His favourite was the pink elephants. I even took him on the water shoot ( not that he liked it bless him) I would definately reccomend it. Thorpe park is more for the older kids. I will warn you though it is really tiring lol my feel are still throbbing but the thought of all of that excercise made me feel really good

we could maybe do categories? ss, 810, 1000 and so on? Im alternating ss and 810 just an idea xxx

Hi Hun, Thats ok. I do like Harry Potter but i am so tired i may fall asleep lol. With regards to Chessington my 2 year old and 8 year old loved it,
. The younger ones can go on so many rides as alot of them are 0.9m. His favourite was the pink elephants. I even took him on the water shoot ( not that he liked it bless him) I would definately reccomend it. Thorpe park is more for the older kids. I will warn you though it is really tiring lol my feel are still throbbing but the thought of all of that excercise made me feel really good

Thats exactly what i was thinking... all that exercise n cals burnt ;) Were u running to the loo often. Thats the only thing a little off putting.

If it wasnt me then it was the kids that needed te loo lo there are pleanty of toilets about though so it not too bad. I would reccomend getting the express passes for the rides otherwise you will queue for hours. They are £7 for 6of the best rides and well worth it xx

Well i suppose i best be off to get myself sorted for the days events. Im off t have a soak in the bath (little bit of me time) beofre we hit the cinema. Shows at 1.30 so i can chill out for a bit.

Hope you have a good day hun xxx

Just changed my avatar to me and my gorgeous hubby :)

Sorry babes for the sudden disappearance... my pc crashed, completley froze... hate it when that happens.

Hope you have a nice time at the cinema.
xx

ps: nice pic :)

Thought i would pop back on here for 5 minutes before i disappear for a couple of hours. Its 11.50am and I have just had my choc velvet brik for breakfast. Bit of a slow start with the water but im now ready to glug glug glug. Beofre i started CD i absolutely hated sparking water. I though it tasted like alka seltzer. After sticking with it i now love it. I find it also helps me with increasing the water intake. Still water can be quite boring which means you do not drink the 3 lires. I use sparkling as it feels kind of special, like im having a treat. (Weird i know) but if that makes me drink 3-4 litres a day then i think i'll stick to it.

If anyone is struggling to drink water then give it a go. Also in the evening i find that drinking it out of a wine glass makes me drink more, as if im drinking wine. It works trust me, it tricks the brain xxxx

Happy glugging everyone xx

FFBT: And there was me thinking you wasnt talking to me lol lol. Have a good day hun xxx

Hi everyone,

Oh I'd love to be going to Harry Potter but I'm housebound! Have fun Dione.

Ffbt thanks for the poem and quote... very fab and for your lovely post :)

Well I slept well and woke with no pain. Been to chemist first thing to get the burn checked. It's really discusting! anyway i'm looking after it the right way but i can't even sit down, i have to lie or lean over to my right. The blisters are huge :( i'll just keep using the antiseptic wash spray on it and the cream. Thing is i wear lots of leggings now so it better heal quickly. I'm back in Dublin in 2 weeks time thurs tll Mon and my sis and i have been invited out the sat night. I'd like to look my best in the clothes i love!

Ooohhh i'm having my hair trail when i'm over too. We're having a few pearls twined into our hair...yay with my brunette they should look lovely.

You're right FFBT...what a start for me :) Anyway started my paperwork today which feels better at least. Looks lie i'll be stuck indoors this weeked which is depressing but i can't risk this burn getting infected and i can't cover it! Boo me :)

anyway i'm still on track. can't get enough water down..... finding it very hard to drink right now.

Have a good day all x

I agree with you on the sparkling water.... I love it...love it... love it! It does make me have that little bit extra and does feel like a treat. lol... i thought i was the wierd one...glad im not alone :)

have a lovely time hun.x

Glad youve woken up a little better sunshine. Its a bit depressing to be house bound esp when the weather is so good, but nevermind....its for the better. Hopefully the blisters will heal up soon in time for dublin and YOU WILL LOOK YOUR BEST.

Hugs. xxx

such a pain. just looks so discusting. trying not to look :(

still tho i'm on track which i feel great about and so r u ...yay xxx

FFBT glad im not weird lol.
Sunshine try bathing it in warm salt water, theat will dry out the blisters so it doesnt scar. Get yourself into the garden with a good book,litres of water and lay with the burn facing the sun that will help the burn and you'll get a tanat the same time :) 2 for the price of 1 ;)

LOL Dione I can't go near the sun as It will carry on burning :) no thanks. I was able to have a luke warm shower this morning and keep my leg from getting too wet and then i have a sray to clean it with. I wouldnt want to leave it soaking in a bath. just taken pics as my family wanting to see. I certainly won't be posting them here lol x

ps...... i've been told if they burst themselves it shouldnt scar. For the burns...as soon as they are healing i'll use creams to stop scaring i hope. i had an iron burn once which took years to fade....just hope this fades sooner rather than later. So lucky it wasn't my arms or face x

wow... its been so quiet here. Hope everyones been good n kept on track. Just came on to say another successful day for me as i managed to stay 100% and have 2.5ltrs to drink... so Im a happy bunny :)

Hope sunshine your feeling better. Yes thank godness it wasnt your face or arms. It must be still very sore and uncomfortable. Big hugs hun. xxx

Im off to bed. This is the usual time when i end up givin in and then regretting it the next morning. I think if i get to bed a little early I'll stay away from any booboos that might happen ;)

Hope you all have a goodnight sleep.
Happy shrinking dreams :)
Night hunnies.
Muuaaahhhh. xxxxxxx

Morning Shrinks.... Looks like everyones busy this long wknd. Ive got plans for tomorrow. Will be around in the morning and then gonna go to see my sis and spend the day with her and my nephew (hes 3 months now). I'll be back late so wont be able to come on until monday morn. Really looking forward to it :)

Hows sunshine. Hope the burns are better hun. Just keep using the cream and hopefully it will get better soon. Take care. xx

Thelma...where are you. Youve been a little quiet. Hope all is fine and your still on track ;)

How was harry potter dione? Did you manage to stay awake? Hope you had a nice time.

Hope everyone else is doing good and are managing to stay focused.
Have a nice day....happy cding.
xxx

"There are two choices really.
You can either surrender to the pressures of life and the struggles of this particular battle....
or you continue the fight...and do so with even more vengence and determination to reach your goals then you did before.
I choose the fight.....I know what it will get me."

Saturday Tune

Morning all,

DJ Thez is back! Have locked that pesky PL Thez in a cupboard - can't believe she thought she could take over my slot!!! :p

So, today's tune is a celebration of all things Beatles. It's Beatles weekend in Liverpool so thought we should have one of their tracks.

The 'You' in this track is the slim, healthy, confident person we're all working towards. Won't be long till she's here, Shrinklies!!

Got to get you into my life
The Beatles

Back