***shrinking December*** join in now for support

I am loving the crazyness :crazy:eek:n here tonight, you have all made me feel so motivated :grouphugg:

I am so happy to have met you all

I'm shattered today and need to collect oh from station soon. Gonna grab a cuppa and just chill for a while. I have loads to do tomorrow but all based from home so i will be around. I should have been organsing my teaching schedule today and haven't got going :) So tomorrow is the day for motivation in weightloss and life :) how dramatic!

Lets all have a brilliant Teeny, Tiny, Tremendous Thursday tomorrow. It's going to be a great day for all of us and the start of something special in this next phase of CD.x

One more thing that I know would help me and might help you too is a countdown. There are 35 days till the end of Sept (eek). So tomorrow would be called day 35 Feeling alive (that kind of thing lol) and we can count down every day. Just imagine how much smaller we'll all be by Day 1 on 30th Sept. As KD suggested we could have our own charts either on our sigs or at home and cross off the days of being 100%. What does everyone think?

COUNTDOWN 27TH AUG- 30TH SEPT

35 feeling alive
34 no demons at the door
33 smaller we'll be
32 feel brand new
31 five days done
30 I'm all flirty
and so on. cross off the days. Might put a chart up on my fridge to stay 100&

brilliant idea hun :) Im off to chessington tomorrow for the 2nd attempt after the power cut yesterday so fingers crossed it doesnt happen again. I will make sure i dont forget my shakes and bar :)

Heres to a thinning thursday xxxx

Have a great day and yes put your CD meals in your bag now :) See you hopefully tomorrow night, thanks for your support hun and I'm glad I've met you too :)

Loving the rhymes, Sunshine :)

Shake till you drop tomorrow, Dione! Both re CD and the scary rides! lol

lol
Right i am off as i have to sort out what i am going to wear, sort out the kids clothes, do pack lunches for the boys, pack my shakes and bars bath then bed (once i have drunk 1 more litre of water :) )

Goodnight all, happy shrinking xxxxxxxxx

Well I've set up a 35 day ticker for Shrinking September Slimathon. I'll mark off each day as we go. Nice to look at the days and not lbs :) for a change.

Night everyone xxx

Hey... just finished goin through the posts...
Brill idea about the countdown sunshine, love it.
I love dj thez so pls keep her.
Have fun 2morrow dione. Your posts have made me laugh. Happy shrinking to you too. xxx
Do we still need the quotes in the morn? If yes, then id like a name pls too...any suggestions?

dont have energy to change any of my sig details tonight, but will be done in the morn.... will have a serious think about the targets and what to be achieved... sept has always been my fav month... my bday too ;) So gonna lose big time this time round :)

Do we still need the quotes in the morn? If yes, then id like a name pls too...any suggestions?

Of course we still need the quotes!!! I've even got some pinned on my wall at work! Any of these any use???

Queen of the Quotes
The Mention Dimension
Citation Station

LOL.... Thanx thelma. Just finished changing my sig.... couldnt wait till the morn after all. Cant wait for the morn...fresh start. Hope you have a goodnight sleep.
Hugs... Night. xxx

Good Morning!

Well, it's lovely to meet you all. I'm Poet Laureate Thez and will aim to start your day with a ditty which will be funny, thought provoking, motivating, inspiring or congratulatory - or any combination of the above!

So, to get us started, is a wee taster. I'll work on something appropriate for the Shrinking September Slimathon launch next Wednesday.

Have a great day Shrinklies!

PL Thez xx

It’s August 27 and the Shrinklies feel fuzzy and warm

We’re all in CD heaven, making our bodies transform!

So focus, focus, focus and push the demons aside

The you within is nearly out - look in the mirror with pride!

hi All,
I am new to the site but always looking for a challenge, so count me in if that is ok. I am feeling really motivated right now so together I am sure we can do it.

If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.
Good Morning ladies. Hope everyones had a good night sleep and are all set for a 100% day.

Thanks PL Thez for the smilie start to the day....
Ziggyzoo.... :welcome2: Tell us more about yourself.... Youve done so so well hun so far and it will be brill to have you join us in the september slimathon... Just put your mini challenges in your sigi.

Im off to town in a bit, shopping for my daughter and off course alot of window shopping for myself. I find it so motivating looking at all the new stuff for autumn/winter...its really keeps me on track ;)

Lets all try drinking a minimum of 3 ltrs today. Stay positive n focus on your goals, that slinky dress, those skinny jeans...whatever outfit your dreaming of fitting into... keep it in mind and stay on track. Remember everyones to report in the evening.... so no booboos! ;)
The question isn't who is going to let me;
it's who is going to stop me.
Lets have a fab day.
Happy Cding.
xxx

Good morning Shrinkies thout id say hi to you all, glad to read everyone is still very hopefully and positive keep it going.!!

shanny x

Good morning everyone,

What a gorgeous sunny day to kickstart our 100% 35 days till end of September :)

Big welcome to Ziggyzoo. We'll get there together. Glad you're feeling really motivated right now.

Shanny... you found us..... don't go anywhere x How are you getting on?

FFBT yes def def def keep the quotes..... what would we do without them!!!! Have a lovely day out. I can't window shop, I just buy so I need to stay away from shops right now lol

Thez.... fab dittie to start us off... nothing better than makin us smile every morning so thankyou. You're gonna make a good employee :)

So I shall report this evening of being 100%, have drunk 3 litres of water and ot all my paperwork done :)

Have a great day everyone, hugs xxx

Day 35 and we're all feeling alive and motivated. Come on... we can do this together. Remember we're gonna count down to Day 1 30th September.

Stay focused, determined, positive today. xxx

Im very good thanx sunshine im shaking my strawberry shake as i type with the other hand lol.!

You maybe surprised but im ssing from today, keep putting it off.! My birthday very soon seen a lovely on ASOS internet at £100 and it's going to be mine for my birthday bash.

so watch this space lol!!! x

Back