***shrinking December*** join in now for support

"There are two choices really.
You can either surrender to the pressures of life and the struggles of this particular battle....
or you continue the fight...and do so with even more vengence and determination to reach your goals then you did before.
I choose the fight.....I know what it will get me."

FFBT, you always know the right thing to say :).

I gave into the pressures yesterday after a long tough week at work. But today, I choose to fight. I'm worth the fight and shouldn't forget that. We're all worth the fight.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow - sounds lovely.

I'll be out and about for most of the day but will be thinking of the Shrinklies sitting on my shoulder if I;m tempted to give up the fight.

Happy Saturday!

Thelma xx

Hi girls,

I too wasn't on much yesteday due to being pretty sick (no idea why) and in lots of pain from not being able to sit properly. I know that sounds funny but seriously my back, shoulder and ribs are really stiff and achey ..... think i'm falling apart!!!! I'll go and buy new body parts for myself along with a new leg :)

I've stuck on 810 but so far still only lost 1.5lbs.... the one thing i haven't done is drink enough water so today I'm going to up it. I've barely managed 1.5 ltrs the last few days and that's me pushing myslef to drink......

Woken up today (having been in bed since 7pm last night) with a real determined head on my shoulders :) Feeling good about 810 again and will stick to as many shakes as i can for a while as they are the lowest in carbs and I can put the cd fibre in one of them to help.

I'm a happy soul and I can't be kept down for long...... however I've been extremly low but pulling myself through. q the violins..... anyway I'm fine so no pitty please :)

Yay to another 100% day, have a goor done, glug, glug.

Thing i'm gonna get oh to take me to buy loads of water and yogurt, Then when he goes off to work I will hopefully walk into town and get some exchanges done and a bit of retail therepy.... upper body only. Can't stay indoors any longer and meed the fresh air.

Hugs hugs hugs

Hellllloooooo. Howz everyone doin? Hope your goin strong thelma :) Howz the retail therapy sunshine? What goodies did you return home with ;)

My totm has arrived today.... so feelin a little bloated n crappy. Apart from that all is good.

okayyyyyyy. Where is everyone? Gettin a bit spooky now. Hope everyone had a good day. xxx

Really guyz... Where is everyone. Not a single soul has been on here in the past 16+ hrs...apart from me. Did i miss somethin??? U all havent gone back to the old thread have you...lol?

Found you!!!! Have been away with work for last few days.... no ssing for me as been unable to do it whilst away.... boo .... but have still been careful - back to SSing today!! Yay - wanna lose this last stone this month - hopefully and am removing as much temptation as I can - unless work sends me elsewhere that is!!
Big big hugs wecan do this!! x x x

Morning all,
Sorry for being so quiet - was out and about all day yesterday. Heading into town for some shoe shopping in a bit - yay! lol

Have a great Sunday everyone - fight the fight!!!!

Thelma xx

Can I join you guys? i'm gonna need all the motivation as I've returned from holidays. Need some serious "move it along" vibes here! :help2:

Can I join you guys? i'm gonna need all the motivation as I've returned from holidays. Need some serious "move it along" vibes here! :help2:

Welcome to the Shrinklies! Good to have you with us :D. We always try to motivate and encourage, so the more the merrier!!

Thx Thelma! It's the first day back on, so I'm actually not feeling too much hunger, and the fact that shakes and soups are back on again hasn't hit me yet!

That's good - finger's crossed it stays that way! :)

Welcome Enlightenme1 and good luck with your journey xxx

Hi All,

A friend ended up staying all weekend so haven't had a second. I'm not really in a good place at the moment. I've posted some details in my diary so I won't throw them in here too.

Just wanted to wish you all a great bank holiday monday. I'll probably be around a bit tomorrow when i get some paperwork and housework done. :)

My 810 4 week challenge to get to goal has to start tomorrow and luckily i still have 4 weeks till the dreaded dress fitting. So here I go. I'll give it my all and if I'm in trouble I'll call....ooohhh that rhymes lol.

Hugs to you all xxx

Good morning all my lovely ladies and how is everyone today? Me, well I'm sore but hey what's new! :) Today IS the day that I carry on with CD whatever comes my way :)

So we've been extremly quiet this bank holiday weekend. Not suprising really when there's a long weekend to be having lots of fun. Hope everyone id doing well. Sorry I've not been myself the last few days and aound to motivate you.

Mini, thrilled you found us over here and good to see your determination.
Thelma, how are you getting on? It's hard when we come off CD a bit isn't it.
Fattfattybumtum....aw periods...boo :) mine's just over thank god.
Dione...where are you?
Shanny, Jella.....you both okay?

It's so hard going back to 810 after all those lovely things on 1000 and the freedom eating outon 1000 is fab. I have one of my best friends coming next weekend and i'll have to chose boring stuf to keep me on traack...but i want to be slim more than i want to eat foods that i've eaten for years and know what i tastes like. CD is not forever. we need to remember this and the results are amazing.

Happy cd-ing xxx

...also....Enlighten...... how are you getting on?

This is madness, i'm perched over on to my right in bed typing away here while my leg feels like it's about to fall off..... Blisters are so painful and take a lot of care. Hopefully today will be the day they all go away.:)

Monday Motivation

Morning Shrinklies,

Well, I don't know about you, but DJ Thez is needing a good :whoopass: AND a good :asskick:!!

So, today's song is waving goodbye to the lack of focus there's been over the last week.

Come on Shrinklies - we can do this, we deserve to do this and WE WILL DO THIS!

Rip it up (and start again)
Orange Juice

So Thelma... you've not been focused either yeah? Ok hun today IS our day. Lets get our heads back where they once were when we first started. I think we need to be on here more..... altho kinda hard when someone has been staying :)

lets do it x

Me too - gonna get fully back into it ready to shift this last stone this month - hopefully!!! Oh I'd be so happy to have a bmi of 24.9 and be 'normal' ha ha ha (err.... at least part of me will be :D :D :D )
All the best we'll keep each other going x x x x

Back