***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Yes Mini....fantastic....lets do it. That's you me and Thelma all back on track today no matter what. Have a good one hun xxx

Hey Fatty lol.....soon to be skinny,

How's you hun? Sorry you were left on your own yesterday. What a quiet day xxx Any news? x

Well Fattyfattybumtum is so very long to write. FFBT is a real shame to use as I do love your proper name. Can we have a short name please that you like? Didn't mean to offend......:) you're not a fatty anyway....

Oh dear I take it back...sorry hun.

So September Slimathon off to a bang. This is going to be THE month where we ALL achieve our goals. It's gonna be our best challenge yet but we've gotta keep eachother motivated. So lets get back to logging on and keeping this thread and our goals alive xxx

Well September is your favourite month and therefore this has to be a good month for us lol. Can't believe we've come through the summer together and here we are starting September.... I don't need to tell you but I need to tell myself....exactly how long do i want to be on Cd? With a month of 810 and 6 weeks working up the plans that's still 10 weeks for me!!!! So I shall use the words you quoted the other day...and that is...... is this action going to get me to goal? Just been lacking my usual focus this summer but it's still good the weight is still off. It could be worse but it's not good enough for me. As you said I want to ACHIEVE my goal x

Keep forgetting I've got to go back up the plans!! When do you start upping the cals? Half stone from goal or earlier?? My CDC does confuse the hell out of me... I know that had I'd not gone away with work I'd be at goal now - but things do happen and that's life!! ;) He keeps getting my weighloss wrong so have just decided to look at scales and track it myself!! LOL
Lets keep going and hopefully will be on track by christmas (yikes ivf in jan!!)
Big hugs x x

Keep forgetting I've got to go back up the plans!! When do you start upping the cals? Half stone from goal or earlier?? My CDC does confuse the hell out of me... I know that had I'd not gone away with work I'd be at goal now - but things do happen and that's life!! ;) He keeps getting my weighloss wrong so have just decided to look at scales and track it myself!! LOL
Lets keep going and hopefully will be on track by christmas (yikes ivf in jan!!)
Big hugs x x

It all depends..... everyone goes up at different times. For me i'll really only lose on 810 and 1000 ...so i need to get to goal on them and ten move up. But you have to do at least 2 weeks of each 810, 1000, 1200 and 1500.

Ohhhhh i didn't know you were trying for IVF in Jan.....how fab! What an amazing reason to get to goal and stay on track.

Come on we are going to do it x

September... we slim

Good morning Ladies, yesterday was my first day back on CD - it went very well at 100% with 4l of water. Today ain't bad either... and will continue this way. I am committed and just very focused (maybe also feel rested) but nothing is getting in the way of my goal. yay I'm just thrilled to be doing CD SS, don't have to think about what NOT to eat for awhile.:rolleyes: Sunshine hope you feel better!

Good morning Ladies, yesterday was my first day back on CD - it went very well at 100% with 4l of water. Today ain't bad either... and will continue this way. I am committed and just very focused (maybe also feel rested) but nothing is getting in the way of my goal. yay I'm just thrilled to be doing CD SS, don't have to think about what NOT to eat for awhile.:rolleyes: Sunshine hope you feel better!

Aw thanks hun. I'm doing pretty good today. Sorry I couldn't chat yesterday to you but well done on a fab day 1. You're right....gotta get to goal.....think i'll just keep repeating this lol xxx

Have great day 2 hun xxx

Oooh i like you're post title....it's made me think of a little line... September Me Slim - I like it. :)

Oh my gosh.....my oh has just woken to tel me that wen he came to bed last night I was speaking to him in French!!!! how funny is that. I remember dreaming that i wanted to get back into improving my french......can't believe i did that :) x

XXX SEPTEMBER ME SLIM XXX

September me slim
september me slim
september me slim
september me slim
september me slim
september me slim
september me slim
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done on yesterday and today :) Yep, it's such a relief not having to think about food - that's definitely one of the best things about CD I think.

Don't let anything stop you!! :D

September me slim
september me slim
september me slim
september me slim
september me slim
september me slim
september me slim
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fab fab fab!!!!!

How you feeling today, Sunshine? Hope you're feeling a bit better both in body and spirit.

Hugs xx

So Shrinksters, how has the bank holiday Monday treated you? No holiday up here in sunny Scotland so I was at work. Best place for me probably as it takes me away from temptation, keeps me busy and lets my colleagues keep an eye on me! lol

I can report that I've been very good today - although haven't had all the water I should. I struggle a bit with that when it's dreary and miserable. Must think of strategies for dealing with that in winter...

Off to do a little bit of work now, so maybe catch you later.

One more sleep until
Shrinking September Slimathon!!!!!

Slimathon is here!!!!!!!

Good Morning Shrinklies!!!

Special joint message from DJ Thez and PL Thez - it only happens every September Slimathon so don't miss it!

Today is the start of the rest of our lives - let's make it the best start ever. Focus on today and don't worry about tomorrow till it gets here.

So, a little ditty from Poet Laureate Thez:

New month, new start, new focus, new you

Shrinklie support will get you through!

We’re here to win, we will not cheat

Shrinklies don’t know the word ‘defeat’!

So set your targets and we’ll begin

This is a battle we will win

One day at a time, hour by hour
We'll achieve our goals through Shrinklie power!

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

And a little tune from DJ Thez (requested by Dione!)

This is it!
Danni Minogue

Back