***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Thelma - silly me didn't realise you were up in scotland too!!! Next time I'm over the east coast we'll have to meet up for a black coffee - no milk and a bar or shake!!
Take care mini

Yeah - was awful having to work yesterday... boo.... :cry:

Thelma - silly me didn't realise you were up in scotland too!!! Next time I'm over the east coast we'll have to meet up for a black coffee - no milk and a bar or shake!!
Take care mini

Yeah - was awful having to work yesterday... boo.... :cry:

Sounds good :D

Have a super slim day, Mini!!
x

Good morning fellow sliminettes, heading for day 3 100% here and still not in ketosis!! Makes you wonder what I've ingested for the past 2 weeks to have such a water/glycogen build up? Anyway, no use looking at the past, today is a beautiful SEPTEMBER 1!

Good morning fellow sliminettes, heading for day 3 100% here and still not in ketosis!! Makes you wonder what I've ingested for the past 2 weeks to have such a water/glycogen build up? Anyway, no use looking at the past, today is a beautiful SEPTEMBER 1!

You're right, Enlight (oohh, that rhymes - PL Thez must be back! lol) - keep looking forward. I've read on the forum that some people don't get into ketosis till day 5 so hang on in there.

Must go get ready for work! Have a great day.

x

Good Morning Shrinks....

Thanks for a brill start to the September Slimathon dj/pl thez.

This is it guyz... Its now or never for me. There is no way i wanna be on cd all winter and defo not in the new year. I wanna be slim, feel sexy n confident, dont wanna worry about what to wear...or how to hide, i wanna feel like me again and fall in love with myself all over again :) ..... and its gonna happen this month..... its gonna be "The month of change", so girlies.... LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!

September Slimathon begins..... "The month of change"
Happy Cding.
xxx

Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are.
Always remember that the future comes one day at a time.

Everyone has inside him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't yet realize how great you can be! How much you can accomplish! And what your potential is!

And Finally

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am not for others, who am I for?
And if not now, when?

Hi Everyone,

Happy September slimming :)

Sorry i havent been araound, i have been hiding lol had a bad few days but now glad i am back at work and back on track. Got weighed this morning and put on 1LB :( arrgghh. To be honest i thought i would have put on more. I have lost inchess though. 2 off of my hips, 1 off of my waist and chest the same so its all good.

I have been 100% so far today yipeeeeeeee. I have also drunk 1.5 litres so far and will continue to glug throughout the day :)

How is everyone xxxx

Hi all,

Sorry been a bit out of it today with my burns. The chemist gave me the wrong advise however I've been to the doc and it's being treated and dressed so that's good. Been sleeping loads today.

Change of plan again, I'm on 1000 again till goal. I couldn't carry on with 810 as i need to recover. So I'm happy with that. Just have to be patient.

I'm glad we have this September challenge together and I am certain we'll all do well.

Shanny.... re pm - 10-12lbs loss a month on 810... How are you getting on anyway?

Fattyfattybumtum...... thankyou for the quotes... i read them this morning and fell asleep soon after..... don't know why I'm so sleepy. Keep going babes 'cause you are doing so so well. You inspire me hun.

Thez.....thanks for the lovely poem too. How are you doing today?
Dione, well done getting back on track.

Sorry i'm not around loads. So much going on and this flipping burn has thrown me off course.

Hope you ae all on track today xxx

keep going hun, you're doing great xxx

Hi all,

Sorry been a bit out of it today with my burns. The chemist gave me the wrong advise however I've been to the doc and it's being treated and dressed so that's good. Been sleeping loads today.

Change of plan again, I'm on 1000 again till goal. I couldn't carry on with 810 as i need to recover. So I'm happy with that. Just have to be patient.

I'm glad we have this September challenge together and I am certain we'll all do well.

Shanny.... re pm - 10-12lbs loss a month on 810... How are you getting on anyway?

Fattyfattybumtum...... thankyou for the quotes... i read them this morning and fell asleep soon after..... don't know why I'm so sleepy. Keep going babes 'cause you are doing so so well. You inspire me hun.

Thez.....thanks for the lovely poem too. How are you doing today?
Dione, well done getting back on track.

Sorry i'm not around loads. So much going on and this flipping burn has thrown me off course.

Hope you ae all on track today xxx

Sunshine, hope you get back to your sunny self soon. I just want to say that I really need you here... and I cant do this without you. If it wasnt for you, i dont think i would have been on cd since June. Youve always kept me goin. Pls try comin on as often as you can.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

Well 1st day for the September challenge and i have been 100% :clap: just finishing my last 1/2 litre of water before bed which means i have drunk 3 litres today whoop whoop :) I have found 810 really easy today:eek:. I thought i would struggel but i am soooo focused and know that Septmeber is going to be my month.

How is everyone else doing? Hello to the new comers pleased to meet youxxx

Sunshine: Oh hun i am sorry you are struggling with your burn hun, wish there was something i can do.

FFBT: If sunshine is off at any point due to not being well, i will always be here for you xxx

I'll b back on here alot more as of tomorrow, hubby is back in Scotland and i will b back to my normal routine. Sory i havent been on here, i promise i will improve :) xxx

Hey Shanny how are you? Long time no see. How are you doing? missed you xxx

where is everyone?????? Come out, come out where ever you are :( xxx

just a quick question as i forgot to ask my cdc today. Is it ok to alternate 810 and ss every week or can it do more harm then good?

Back