***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Elightenme - honey - don't worry about the pee sticks - I find that if I've drunk loads and my wee is really diluted I don't get a reading... You will be in ketosis. Honest.
Well done for staying 100%!!
Just had weigh in - 3lbs off. Have had cals upped - not quite sure what too though. Shake morning and lunch - meal from 3b plan evening... Am finally in the 10 stone something bracket!!! YAY!!!!!
Am soooooooooo tired must be all this hard work at the gym.... why oh why.... LOL x x x

You're in the 10s!!!!! That's blooming brilliant! Well done you :D xx

Elightenme - honey - don't worry about the pee sticks - I find that if I've drunk loads and my wee is really diluted I don't get a reading... You will be in ketosis. Honest.
Well done for staying 100%!!
Just had weigh in - 3lbs off. Have had cals upped - not quite sure what too though. Shake morning and lunch - meal from 3b plan evening... Am finally in the 10 stone something bracket!!! YAY!!!!!
Am soooooooooo tired must be all this hard work at the gym.... why oh why.... LOL x x x

Hi Hun,

Well done on the loss and for getting into the 10 stone mark that is fantastc!!!! I am losing bug this week so cant wait for Tuesday. Fingers crossed xxx

FFBT:

Hun you have definately made the right decision and i along with all the others will support you along the way. As Sunsshine said, it is only for a short time so it is not the end of the world. You are a tough cookie and i have faith in you that you will get yourself well and then be back to CD at the blink of an eye.

Dont disappear on us though, i will miss you xxxx

Well done Mini...great loss hun and Dione how are you getting on today?

Hope you're all doing well and staying on plan. I'm on track and planning on staying on track. It's really helping seeing my 28 days list on the fridge..... can't believe how much i have on in those next 28 days but I will stay on track. Strict Sunshine here cracking her whip.............now everyone be strict with yoursleves....it'll be soooooo worth it when we get to the winning posts. xxx

Hi Sunshine,

How are you hun? Glad to see the strict sunshine is back, i was getting worried lol.

Im doing good, in fact im doing ggrrrrreat lol. I feel really good about myself today and so happy i have stayed 100% so far. I think its bcause i stepped on the scales AGAIN this morning and was so happy to see that im in the 10's (10.13) and i dont get weighe duntil Tuesday so still have another 3 days to go whoop whoop!!!

Hows the leg hun? What did the nurse say?

Ahhh well done you...it's brilliant to see you so focused. It's a big reminder to me how well and fabulous we feel when we're on track. It's just a really healthy feeling and also being in control is great.

Yeah my leg is healing well thanks :) They don't seem to be able to get the dressing to stay put which is hughly frustrating for me as i have to keep fixing it. Going out isn't really an option. But it's healing really well.... thank goodness I looked after it really well to start with despite not having it treated and dressed.

Just very tired with it all but can't be this miserable anymore and have to get on with it (as my oh told me yesterday ...eek). While he's away either 5 or 12 days, not sure yet, I won't have his food tempting me.

So chuffed for you that you're feeling fab right now... long may it continue xxx

ps.....and yes I'M BACK xxx

FFBT:

Hun you have definately made the right decision and i along with all the others will support you along the way. As Sunsshine said, it is only for a short time so it is not the end of the world. You are a tough cookie and i have faith in you that you will get yourself well and then be back to CD at the blink of an eye.

Dont disappear on us though, i will miss you xxxx

Thanx sweetie.... and dont worry, Im def not gonna disappear at all. Im still doin the slimathon, but just in a way that will more suit my circumstances. Im still determined to get to goal... thats not gonna change :)

A big well done babes on gettin in the 10's... your doin so so well and keep up the fab work. Remember to stay 100% and on track coz one blip and you'll be back in the 11's again.... and you soooo dont want that. The only way now is down.... (in a good weight sense ;)) With the rate your goin i bet on tues youll be down to 10.9 no prob. Good luck hun and thanks for your support.

xxx

Sunshine:Thanks hun i am soo glad you are getting better, its all about positive thinking :)
FFBT Oh believe me i really do hope i get to 10.9, i will be dancing around like a loon lol lol lol

Im thinking of just staying on 810 perminantly now as i am finding it has really worked for me so far this week and i dont even want to cheat. What do you all think?

I agree dione... better to stay on track and have a steady loss then picking at food and yoyoing. x

Evening Shrinkiessss! my lovelies im still here FFBT hope you get much better soon.! 10.2 now fantastic hun.

Heey Themla, sunshine glad your poor leg is getting better.x

definately agree ffbt i have decided i am staying on 810. I am dreading going onto the 1000 though as thats when oi know i have to excercise and i have know time spare :( I have alot of loos flab that seriously needs toning xx

Hey shanny i have sent you a pm xxxx

Awwwwwww my burns are healing...hurray :) and I've been 100% and managed to get the water down today. It feels really good and i can't wait to tick off day 28 of 28 on my chart xxx

Oh sunshine that is fantastic. Well done hun, you are back on top form xxxx
Glad to hear the burn is healing too xx

I hate being depressed!!!!!!! it takes up so much energy..... the only way is up now!!!! Thez will be along now to say that's the tune for tomorrow :) The only way is up -Yaz lol.

Must admit I'm loving having the place to myself. I've been able to clear my head loads... xxx yay to being 100% we should be the
100%ers lolx

I hate being depressed!!!!!!! it takes up so much energy..... the only way is up now!!!! Thez will be along now to say that's the tune for tomorrow :) The only way is up -Yaz lol.

ROFL how funny

Must admit I'm loving having the place to myself. I've been able to clear my head loads... xxx yay to being 100% we should be the
100%ers lolx

My hubby is back from Scotland so back to norm for me, i miss him terribly when he is away but sometimes it is nice to have some me time after the kids are in bed x

ive just put my 2 year old to bed and he has just cupped my face in his hands and said 'your georgeous' I wanted to cry bless him :)

ive just put my 2 year old to bed and he has just cupped my face in his hands and said 'your georgeous' I wanted to cry bless him :)

What an absolute cutie!!! And he's a boy who speaks the truth too, of course!!! :D

How's your day been? x

How are the Shrinklies tonight? Sounds like everyone is feeling much more positive, focussed, in control and generally happier! Fabby-doo! We deserve to feel like this - we work bloomin' hard at this so should feel like we're in control of it.

All fine here. Very much enjoyed my SS+ meal :).

What are our weekend coping strategies then? Sometimes we all struggle with that, so let's get some suggestions in place so we're going into it prepared!

For me, I'm keeping busy and have a pampering night planned for tomorrow while watching X-factor! Keeping busy is the key for me!

xx

Hi Thez how are you hun?

My day has been bloody brilliant :) :) Been really busy @ work, stayed on track, just having another glass of water (makes 3l) and still have a shake left whoop whoop
Loving this feeling and really hope it stays :) I have decided to stay on 810 rather then alternate 810 and ss as i am seeing a good loss so far and i dont have any hunger pains or urges to cheat so if its working then dont change it. Besides if my loss carries on this week then i wont be allowed to go on SS coz of my BMI. Hows your day been?

Quick question are we allowed to drink tonic water?

Back