***shrinking December*** join in now for support

my weekend involves clearing up after the leak. Anyone who wants to come and help is more then welcome lol as there is alot to clear up :(

Right guys hubby is back from Scotland so i am off to spend the rest of the evening with him (quick question what does OH stand for?)
Hope you all have a 100% evening tonight love to all and happy shrinking xxx

Been a good day ta. Feeling much more in control again. Like you, I thought that if I allow myself legitimate food then I don't feel bad and have the potential to spiral into eating rubbish. Am hoping I'll continue to feel like this for the rest of the week. If so, then SS+ is definitely the way forward for me.

Am pretty sure anything except still or sparkling water is out - sorry hun!

Stands for Other Half.. :) xx

Think OH is Other Half.

Good luck with the clear up - you'll be employing the 'keep busy' strategy too! lol

Have a good evening with OH! lol

xx

of course other half how silly of me lol

Thez you will do great xxx

Hey thez... hows it goin hun? Good you enjoyed your ss+ meal... its lovely to have real food after such a long time. Plans for tomorrow night sound good. Im off in a bit.... i too have the house to myself for another 2-3 hrs. Daughter went to bed at 8 so lovely having some me time. Gonna sit in bed n watch a movie.

Hey ClareyMary and FFBT, how are you both this evening?

Your gonna laugh.... Gone with the wind. Seen it so many times.... still love it to bits. Just in the mood for a slow, sweet kinda film.

Aww, not laughing at all! Sounds lovely. Do you know, I don't think I've ever watched that all the way through. Must treat myself to that one wet Sunday afternoon this winter!

x

I would say the same back to you, FFBT, but frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn! :silly:

Tee hee! lol

Enjoy,hun! Speak tomorrow
xx

Hey Sunny hun, how you doing? xx

Well my home is turning into a home again after sorting it with Big Bro on in the background! :)

Hope you enjoyed your film FFBT.....'Ashley oh Ashley' lol

Thez.....is back in control yay yay yay xxxx
Dione...aw how cute is you son xxxxAWWW

Yep, I feel so much more in control. Strange thing though - I literally woke up at 6am this morning and thought "I'm going to do SS+" and that was it! lol

Why didn't I think of it/do it before?!?! Ah well, I guess the time wasn't right and I probably had to go through that rough patch to understand what it feels like to be able to be properly back in control of my destiny again.

So glad we're all on the up and up again!

Who won BB? I didn't watch it - been too busy swearing at my sewing machine in between posting on here! lol

x

It is weird how something suddenly just clicks and that's it you're back in the zone!!!! we humans are strange creatures :) anyway we're back and that's all that matters now :)

Sophie has won xxx

Back