***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Mini that's a fab WI result!!!!!! Well done you!!!!! :D

How are you feeling about going to the Falklands? How long before you go? Hope you won't be away too long! And that you can still check in with the Shrinklies!!
x

Totally devastated thelma - its the same time I have my next round of IVF. Still reeling from it and hoping my boss can sort something out - am only person up here that does my job. Fingers crossed x x

Hi All,

Sorry havent been on here for a while, had so much to sort out. Feeling much better now.

Mum came over last night for dinner and styed over for the night. it was a really lovely eveining. They all had take away and alcohol and i stuck to ss+ meal and drunk water from a wine glass. Didnt cheat 1 bit so i am very proud of myself.

Ive got to go and try on bridesmaids dresses today for my brothers wedding. The wedding is not until 2011 but my future sister in law has seen some dresses so we are going to try them. Im really nervous about it for some reason. I know ive lost t he weight but nervous that im going to look like a frump.

Dione - you well NEVER look like a frump!!! Can't wait to hear what you think of the dress :)

How are the repairs going? Hope it's not too much hassle. Well done for last night - it's never easy to do that when others are indulging. I'm going to take some inspiration from you as I'll have 3 days of that kind of thing this coming weekend. Visiting friends and family which usually involves dinner and drinks - not this time! At most, it'll be an 810 meal and sparkling water!

My scales are on the move again, which I'm happy about, so that 4.5stones is getting closer :)

Right, I'm off to varnish my front door. Got the painter back tomorrow to do the living room so I'm still surrounded by boxes. I've got my mum visiting on Tuesday though so she'll sort it all out in a jiffy! lol

Have a super Sunday Shrinks,
T xx

Hi Thelma,

Well done on the scales movement.

My house is still like a building site but i give up strssing about it now. Just got to carry on :)

Ill see if i am allowed to take a pic of me in the dress (some shops are funny) If so ill post it on here and ou can all tell me what you think.

Varnishing this early in the morning? you good girl xxx ;)

Yep, CD is amazing for letting you get things done early in the mornings - no hangovers to deal with! lol

Ooohhh, secret picture taking! Love it! Have a fab girly time trying on the dresses - you'll look wonderful! xx

Morning.

It's SO sunny in Dublin today yay :)

All good with 810, still a happy bunny and feeling slimmer. Gotta get on the scales tomorrow and see what I am at last me thinks. Great day yesterday with singing, lunch, hair trial no 2 and cinema with Sis.

Just meeting another bridesmaid now to discuss hen details, then shopping and flight home. Back to work full time this week arg but back in Dublin again late Thursday night. All fun :)

Loving the tomato soup again...... just couldn't face soup over the summer but hey it's gooooooddddddd.

Long may this buzz continue lol xxx

Hello Shrinkies thout id say hello to u all and Happy Birthday to FFBT for tomorrow.!

Im glad to see you are all on track and doing so great.!!!

Big hugs xx

Well i am as happy as a pig in doo doo!!! Went bridesmaid dress shopping and i tried on about 7 dresses and guess what....... I fit into a size 10!!!! I was so amazed as i said there was no way i could get into it. I felt so amazing and my future sister in law was in tears with how different i looked (havent seen her for 1 month) she got all emotional bless her. I took a pic and will put it on here as noone from the wedding goes on this site. Just wish i could show it to the world lol

Behonest though does it look too tight? The only worrying thing is they dont get married until Aug 2011 so i will have to maintain for 2 years. She did say she can order it in a 12 but i said NO as i want it to be my motivational tool. What do you guys think?

Hi Ladies,

How are you all doing?
I have had a bti of disaster weekend due to TOTM! But hey ho life goes on lol!
Dione you look GORGEOUS hun in the bridesmaid dress and in the other one i love it!
Well done on staying 100% in dublin sunshine!
Happy bday for tomorrow FFBT...xxx

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday FFBT happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope you have a really lovely day babe xx

:birthday:Happy Birthday FFBT!!!!:birthday:
Have a fab day!

That's the spirit, Hoping. No point dwelling on it as long as you know the reason. Keep strong, hun. x

How is everyone else doing? Sunshine, I hope you're not too tired after your travelling - especially as you're jetsetting back on Thursday!
Dione, as I said in your photo comments page, you look beautiful. Have you recovered from the shock?! lol

Have a great Monday, folks.

Thelma xx

Tune for a Monday

Especially for FFBT, here's one of my all time favourite artists. Enjoy!
DJ Thez xxx

Happy Birthday
Stevie Wonder

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday dear Fattyfattybumtum,
Happy Birthday to YOU

Hip hip hurray
Hip hip hurray
Hip hip hurray

Have a wonderful day hun. Sending birthday hugs and may all your dreams come true.

Love Sunshine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:553::party0023:

Morning all,

Actually weighed myself today after 5 days on 810 and I'm now 9st 2.5lbs..... I'm pleased with this as anything under 9st 3lbs and I feel ok. I still have 2 days of this week left and with another week I'm hoping to lose the next 3lbs by dress fitting which is do-able on 810. That will take me to 8st 13.5lbs which has been my lightest on CD so far. So hopeully I'll get to the new goal 8st 9lbs (maybe even 8 st 11lbs if I'm happy when I get there). Sorry for the stats....just sorting them out in my own head. So pleased I went back on 810....I can be stricter with myself on it than 1000.

Haven't heard from you FFBT on here in a while...hope you are okay hun. Dione well done on the dresses....how exciting! Mini....can';t believe you've gotta move away....you poor thing. Thez.....how are you getting on? All good?

Today......gotta go sort the house out now, get ready and fly into town to sort out loads of hen and wedding stuff for my sis and run errands. Then I'm teaching from 2 pm - 8 30pm...... gotta sort out more outfits for this weekend :) it's a good thing I have a large wardrobe lol.

I'll be back later...... so much to get done before 2....don't worry I won't list it all here :)

Have a brilliant day everyone, huggles xxx

Hi everyone how are you all?
WI day today and i lost 2lbs!
Im so happy not a big loss but it is totm and i did eat this weekend so im very pleased and now feel very back on track, my CDC said she wants a better loss next week tho loool!!

Hope your all having a good day xxx

Ah well done hun....2lbs is great...better off than on lol.

Busy day still........................ oh dear I really need longer days. I'm enjoying wearing my skinny jeans and being comfy in them again..... woohoo xxx

Well done hoping, any loss is a good loss

Hey sunshine well done on all of your achievements so far xxxx

My WI tomorrow, been good but am nervous as cant go to the toilet (if you know what i mean) Its been 5 days and i feel really bloated and horrible xxx

Back