***shrinking December*** join in now for support

hey everyone... anyone???? lol. This thread is totally dead right now. Hope everyones managing to stay on track and its just the case that everyones busy.

Ive joined sunshine on her diary. Im really finding it difficult to stay motivated and lose the last stone. having a diary could help me stay on track and sunshine was kind enough to suggest sharing her bumpy trip to slim diary with me. Thanks hun. xxxxxxx

So girls, last day of september then.... Lets all start putting up our october mini goals and get motivated for the new challenge. Any names for the october challenge???

I'm Baaaacckkk!!! October Challenge Starts Here!

Hey Shrinklies,

How have you all been since I've been away? Back from my weekend visiting relatives and now getting ready for the hen weekend, so am getting the October Challenge rolling! 1 more day of September and then tomorrow, it's Team Day!

So, I promised that I'd organise the October challenge, so here it is:

Let me know your goal and which reward you'll give yourself when you achieve it. Remember, this is a
:character00238: TEAM SHRINKLIE CHALLENGE :character00238: so none of us get our reward if we don't all reach our October goal. Be realistic, but stretch yourself - you can do it Shrinklies! We can all do this together!

I'll go first:

Name:Thelma
Target: Lose 12lbs
Reward: Watch new Tutti Frutti dvd in one sitting (with scrummy fizzy water and peanut bar for munchies)!

Who's next!?!?!??!????? The list is waiting for additions!
xxx

Hey thelma... thanks for giving us a start for tomorrow. My target for the oct shrinklie team challenge is:

* Lose: 12lbs
* Rewards:
1- Get nails done.
2- Get new haircut.

* Bonus Reward :queen: : (Only implicable if i get to 9st)
3- Buy new underwear.
4- Buy new coat.

Last edited:
Hi Thelma and Fattyfattybumtum,

Not sure what I'm gonna do about October..... I have 5lbs to lose and I seem to have been treating myself to nails, clothes etc far too often lately lol. Leave it with me..... I just wanna plod along on 810 for as long as i can and hope these last lbs flipping leave me for good.

Good luck for October girlies and Thelma let me know if you want the thread title changed for this month.

The Shrinklies seem to be fading fast.... a bit scary xxx

Hey FFBT and Sunshine,
How you doing? Think we're all busy with real life over the last few weeks and haven't had much Shrinklie virtual time! After this weekend, I've got 6 weeks of routine work/weekends coming up, so am looking forward to that and getting into a CD roll. It's hard to stay 100% when other things are going on outwith the norm, so much as I've enjoyed my holidays, I'll be glad to get some routine back and see those scales move with some (hopefully!) big whooshes downwards!

You're both doing so well - keep focussing on those last few pounds, girls!

I love your bonus rewards, FFBT! Great idea! If I hit a stone, I'll have a think about a bonus reward too.

Sunshine, why not think about something different for a reward this month? How about treating yourself to a new book/CD/DVD, taking yourself out for a trip to the theatre/to an art gallery, getting your colour chart done, planning a special trip as part of your Christmas holiday???

Dione, Mini, Hoping, Enlighten - how are you all doing????

Here's to October's Team Challenge!
xxx

Hi hun and welcome back from your trip. Great idea. I know we're all so busy but we still all care :) I'll have to be very controlled this weekend in Wales. The scales moved today and I don't want them to go back up.

I'll add myself to the list later.....I have 4.5lbs to lose and I def want to have that off me for Nov 1st for the wedding. So this is the perfect challenge for me and will keep me focused. I'll say 'my' word to myself.

Okay.......... October Challenge
Lose 4.5lbs and get to goal of 8st 11lbs
Treat myself to a facial at goal (wanted one for ages and that's what i originally thought of...i'll get saving lol)

This is a crazy month of 2 weddings, weekend away, hen weekend and a few other do's so wow getting to goal this month is a huge challenge but one i'm determined to do.

Have a great day girlies......another mad one for me but i'll try keeping calm today with it all. I'll let u know how my dress fitting goes later.

Lub u all :) xxx

Have a great day, Sunshine! Wow, what a busy month you have ahead of you; I'm sure you'll work hard at your challenge though - you're so determined.

Well, Shrinksters, October is here! Can't quite believe where the year has gone! I'm off for my first official WI for a month today. My scales at home are the same as my CDCs though, so I know where I'm at (although, I'll be a couple of pounds heavier on hers due to the fact that I'll be wearing clothes! Wouldn't put her through the alternative! lol)

Right, better get going.

Will check in later, Shrinks. Have a great day 1 of the October Team Challenge!!!!

T xx

Good luck Thelma with your weighin.... Just having a quick bar and tea before next lot of teaching.

Had my dress fitting which went well and she says another 4lbs off shouldn't make much difference to the sizing.

One of my students at the college did a double take today saying he thought i was a student lol....nice!!!

So I'm done teaching for the week at 6 30 tonight, then I need to go collect my posh dress from dry cleaning for this wedding, then really must do some fake tanning or i'll be all pale and pastey on Saturday! Might be a good idea to pack too lol, catch up on housework etc and the come on here to see how all of you are getting on.

Hugs xxx

Morning all

Hope you are allok.

Oct Challenge: Lose 8lb
Treat: New hair and new dress

Well last night i went for a 25 mile run with a colleague, it killed me but today i feel great and will be doing the same tonight. Hubby is taking me out tomorrow night to say thank you for putting up with him working away bless him. Just the 2 of us as mum having kids over night I cant wait :) xxx

Hi peepley weeply,

Just home from a fab weekend in Wales in the most beautiful place. I'm having lots of fun as a size 10 brunette I must admit. I've never had so much attention in my life...I'm finding it quite amusing actually lol!

I've put some pics in my album but I have litterally hundreds of them and not gone through them yet.

I've had two days off CD which I really didn't want at all especially when I'm feeling so fab at the moment. I got stuck with the food I was given and it was that or not eat so I decided just to enjoy it and then tomorrow I'll be back on track. It means I def won't be going mad at my sisters hen in 2 weeks but I have to think about her wedding in 3-4 weeks, my bridesmaid dress and the simple fact that i am absolutly loving being slim yay :) I can't stop shopping tho!!!!!!!!! I'll be broke :)

Okay I'll catch up with everyone soon. Another silly busy week coming up so very glad of the 2 days off this weekend.

Hope you're all doing well, hugs x

Good morning Shrinklies!

Well, this is it! It's my countdown to Christmas. The hen weekend was fab and I enjoyed every minute of eating, drinking and partying! BUT, action stations now!!!!! CD till mid November, then a planned weekend off to visit my aunt in Cheshire and then it's all downhill till Christmas.

Hope everyone's doing well - it's very quiet here these days so I'm hoping that means we're all too busy loving life and not struggling.

Sunshine, sounds like you had a great weekend! Go you with all that attention! Enjoy!!!!!

Right, off to work with me after 2 weeks off :(

Speak later, Shrinks
T xx

Hi honeys - am back and seriously have to get back on that wagon after the butlins 80's weekend .... Well it had to be done!!! It was brilliant!!! (Couldn't drink gin on so low cals -at least that was my thinking). Now thinking about SSing to shift the last 14ish lbs .... not sure - will see CDC next monday (making sure I've undone the damage before weigh in!)
Right now to catch up on all your news.
Big hugs mini x

Hi all,

yep it's been really quiet on here the last few days but glad to see some of you back and sounding motivated. It's so hard to get back on track when you've been off the diet but hey we're all in this together and we can't let those foodie demons win!!!!

Hope you've all had a great day on track. I'm still on track today....don't think i have the energy to come off track. Time to crack the whip again and be strict sunshine! Only 11 days till the hen weekend and the week after all the wedding do's start!!!! wish i was at goal now and maintaining instead of trying to get to goal when I've so much on. Ah well moving on........

Hugs x

Hi all,
How has Tuesday been?

Hoping, did you have that sleep and dream away the food demons??! :)
Mini, how did you get on getting back on track after your weekend? Sounds like you had as much fun as me!
Remember to write down your goal and reward for the October Team Challenge, girls.

Sunshine, I can't believe your wedding dos are here so soon! Where has the year gone?!!? Looking forward to seeing you in your bridesmaid dress :)

Tuesday has been easier than I thought - am hoping Wednesday is the same! Got official CDC WI on Sat, so will hang off till then to do my October challenge WI (done on home scales). Should give me a few days to undo some of the weekend damage! lol

Bed and book call I think. Speak tomorrow Shrinksters
xxx

Hey girls,

Yes slept away the demons then my aunty took me and my sister out today and well i ate i dont know whats wrong with me i cant seem to get back into it....Try again tomorrow and see how it goes!!!

Hope you are all doing well and 100 % all the way!! xx

Hellooooooooooooo sorry I've been away with the fairies recently!!! But am back and am still doing CD - altho its shakes morning and lunch and meal in evening... Am now within my last stone and need some advice .... is it better to SS and get rid or do it slowly?? Think CDC would prefer me to SS ... Have hld back but in all honesty would love to shift it an be 9 stone some thing for the first time in years!!! Any advice / tips would be most welcomed x x
Big hugs and take care mini x x

Hiya,

Everyone is so different...it just depends on you and what you want. I change my mind all the time so sorry no help at all.

Lovely to hear from you tho and let us know what you decide. xxx hugs

Back