shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Welcome! I also came from a VLCD (although I was on and off it for ages!) and it's hard to get out of the frame of mind of 'if I eat this I'm going to gain.' I have been on JUDDD for almost 4 weeks now and in 3 weigh in's I've lost 5lb which I'm happy with :)

Enjoy your first up day!

He has just turned 2 last week passionflower, trouble is when you dont see them.often when they are that small the changes are massive.

thankyou felix I have still felt like that today even though I have had way under 500 cals I also added some blackberries and after not being allowed fruit I feel a bit naughty, hehe.
5lbs is great, alot would be saying it don't seem much ut like me if you are in this for the long term without feeling like its a punishment or you will falter, its amazing, well done .

Tomorrow will literally be like Christmas lol, might even crack some bubbly , yes on a school night.
thankyou hannata if like you I can get at least a lb off a week to get me towards a size 12 I will be so happy, its more about my size than my weight.

So have had the night from hell , it must be the excitement, put it this way I had lost 4lbs this morning since yesterday.
I was thinking I would be looking forward to all of this scrummy food after being on shakes but ended up going for good old cornflakes, oh how I have missed them, who would of thought it, but then I couldn't even eat half a bowl??? I got so full so quickly I just cannot fathom it.
My girls are in derby now just switched trains and are now bound for reading for their next change, so I won't be back on until tonight to say how my us has gone.

Happy Christmas Cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your special day and sorry to hear your night was a bit shaky xx

Last edited:
And there was me thinking I would struggle to eat on an up day haha , no worries on that front, today I have had:
A few mouthfuls of cornflakes.
a small bowl of macaroni cheese
Roast pork dinner
Sliver of vanilla cheesecake
Cappacino
Total 1930 cals, I am very pleased with that and can still have a coffee later with a sweetener.

yee haw, bet it felt great having the freedom to enjoy all the things without worrying. Glad you had a fabulous up day :)

Thanks, we are all now nestled with a coffee and CSI.Hopefully be onhere tomorrow as we are all off out for the day, its going to be a tough down day, hubbie wants me to forgo it but it just seems too soon to start messing about, what to do???

Can you have tomorrow as your 2nd UP' then carry on as normal? it means you will have to do a DD at the weekend

I think I might do that , just needed someone to say it, the weekend will be doable this week, thanks passionflower, feeling better already.:)

Morning hun, Seriously enjoy these few days while ur daughters and grandson are here!!!

Great to see your enjoying juddd and have a lovely day today! xxx

Its brilliant isn't it, just hope this rain clears now so we can all go swimming.

Glad to read you had an excellent time with your children visiting..... JUDDD is very social friendly as you can swap your days around, I did that with mine this week as I needed Thursday to be an UP day and it would have been a DD otherwise....

To be honest Saturdays are going to be quite an easy day to do a down day as we just have a day at home I wouldn't mind doing dd every day sat, hope you are all getting on well.

Back