shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Ohhhh I see! Yuck can't stand red bull!!

Eeek size 6 worrys me abit, it's just so small!!!

Did u manage to book anything? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like kick it reminds me of those pink chewy wham bars, red bull is vile isn't it, yes she is weeny just bone, under 7 stone, its odd as she loves to feed people .
No didn't in the end my legs started to play up i have just had a hot bath have taken my meds, and am.really hoping i can get through this weekend without having to take my steroids, as they just blow me up even more, hubby just this minute said shall we do legoland tomorrow, but think will just have a quiet one here, got to nip out and get son a pool as it will be hot won't it, shy i just having a baileys might dull the pain quicker x

Ahhhh hope ur feeling better today!

We are yet to go Lego land! It's on my list! I have a buy one get one free voucher for it.

Have a lovely day xcxx

Yes thankyou stef, I wasn't well at all last night very strange it was like full on flu, I couldn't move and was shivery, and then woke up this morning fine? Very strange.
We have had the best day at Henley show, took a lush picnic and laid listening to the fab band, wow they were good.
Daughter no 3 and I bought some delicious jewellery and we scoffed yummy ice cream with strands of lemon rind so good!
Kids are now snoozing so I can enjoy lovely time in peace to get ready for my friends wedding reception.

Stef I only live about half hr away from legoland , your little one would love it, we go all of the time, hope everyone is enjoying this sunshine.

Today I have had :
Chocolate brownie
Egg mayonnaise roll
Ice cream
Pasta with chicken
Will have some Pimm's later on .

I love LegoLand :D Took my friends kids there a few years ago but think I loved it more. I have a friend who lives in Hayes, so when I visit her, we like to go to Windsor sometimes. I haven't been in a while. Glad you're feeling better hunny x Enjoy today xx

Glad youre feeling a lot better today, I've got free passes to take the little one to Legoland, its just trying to plan getting there. Its only an hour away for us! lol

Hope you have a lovely time at the reception x

Glad ur feeling better! Very weird about last night!!

Ohhhh sounds like a lovely day! Love buying new jewellery, was it handmade?

Deffo need to get to legoland soon!!!

Have a lovely eve xxx

what a fab weekend, i am well up for this sunshine.

last night was lovely, my friend whose wedding it was , well it was a renewal of vow's, wow she looked totally amazing, she is fighting cancer at the moment but she was absolutley radiant, its so lovely to see two people so in love they are probably even more so than when i went to the first wedding 18 yrs ago.

food wise i havent really eaten alot the past 2 days but it has been quite high fat, the buffet last night was sandwhiches burgers mini quiches , i only had one drink in the end just didnt fancy drinking as i was so thirsty i would have been plastered so diet coke it was, (that is so good for me lol)

hubby had to be at work in london by 7am this morning as he has a stand at earls court , he left to get the 6.30 train and at 9.30 he phoned to say he was still sat at the platform as some poor tortured soul had jumped on the track in the night, well thats not what he was calling them but you must be in some kind of torment to actually go and do that mustnt you.

what to do today, i bought steak pasties for us to have for lunch as its only me and the 2 kids, do we get train to beach, london for last day of paralympics or just doss and laze and picnic in the garden, decisions decisions???

i bought astring of pearls stef to wear last night then at the last minute i changed my outfit, also a pair of earrings and lucy got a morano glass heart in blue, i have a red one already, i thoughnt we could share them. there was some absolutley beautiful stuff there, more so if i was a millionaire but got to get working more before i get there lol.

Sounds like the renewal of vows ceremony was lovely, bless xx

Good idea with the drink. Worst thing is to drink when your already thirsty/dehydrated, it just gives me a headache.

When I worked in London, there would forever be announcements that there was a "person under". I just can't imagine what they just be feeling to do that. Very sad.

Hope you're having a great day x

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

thanks faith yes its been great, just lazing around in the garden, got all of the washing done in record time in this heat, still havent had dinner yet just drunk loads of coffee today.

Glad u had a good day kay!
Ahhh what a shame to the jumper, really is awfull when ppl feel they have to end there own life :(

Have a lovely eve xxx

it is isnt it ,

thinking i might go to bed, cant be bothered to watch telly, i have stuffed myself silly with bad foods now i feel sick, thats what i get for being a greedy monster, i felt so fat at last nights wedding i have even though about doing a vlcd for a fortnight just to give me a boost, hopefully i will feel ok tomorrow, i havent felt like this in months!!!
hubby not home yet, him and the lads from work have gone for a drink, i always worry when he does that in london as i hate him having to get the train home afterwards.

Im just watching the new dragons den :)

You do whatever u feels best, i think u looked gorge (as always!) in your dress last night

Aww im sure he will be fine, I do worry wen my OH goes anywhere too which involves drink and transport lol xxx

its the tubes that scare me, espescially when hes alone on them it does make you worry though doesnt it when you see unprovoked violence on the tv.

i will see how i feel tomorrow as i know i'm being irrational tonight, i'm sure i could write my own dieting book buit could i follow it??? no!

daughter no 2 popped in tonight to let me know she has a new flat, with her boyfriend, he didnt come to the door but stayed across the drive, i know its not good but i asked her to keep it like that, i cant even look at him, its awful isnt it, she know's we are here for her when she needs us i just hope its sooner rather than later.

Yeah see how u feel tomorrow :)

Oh glad she came around, is this the first time uve spoke or did she finally respond to ur calls txts? Your doing the right thing, you cant do much more, I really hope she see's sence soon xxx

she phoned friday needing cash, i knew she wouldnt have any so gave her half of what she asked for and 2 bags of food shopping, i begrudge doing it as i know he's getting half but i cant see her going without, she is starting a new apprenticeship in a tattoo parlour so at least she will be working , i just hope he gets off his bottom, i sound like the mother in law from hell , but he is a monster.

i'm off to bed now with my kindle, thanks for your kind words stef you are truly lovely xxx

Awwww ur such a good mum!
Has he no job now then?

Hope she enjoys her new job, bet it's interesting working in a tattoo parlour!

Any plans today? Rainrain rain here!! Xxx

I've been told he's working but it must be the oddest hours as o see him all of the time ???
I have the usual bloods at 11 , then just get on with some more dolls I think, I have just put another set up for sale so hopefully they go today.

oh no dont want rain its bright and sunny at the moment, you watch it will start at 11 lol.

My errant hubby didn't come home until 3am by 1 I was in a state waiting for a knock at the door all scenarios going through my head, all he had done was go to the after show, talking to his drunken workfriends at 3am was interesting trying to get him out of trouble, (he wasn't in any) they are all in the 60s lol. He's going to have a long day he left at 7 this morning.

Lovely friend has just turned up to take son to school, that was a nice surprise.

Actually on a low day which i think i am going to enjoy, i am going to have my s&s products that way there is no way i can go over my calories.

3am and up at 7!! Very naughty, he will be one tired man today lol

Do you put them on ebay? Hope they sell quickly for u :)

Enjoy ur low day! Im gonna sell my s&s products this week i think xxx

Yes I do, they go quite well on there, be careful selling your packs on there I got scammed selling the ones I didn't like, the person said I hadn't posted them it would have made sense for her to not do it the same day as she paid but I had posted that afternoon, eBay refunded the money and I lost out, all I get from them is contact her, she reckons they never arrived , well she would now she had her money back, dirty little con woman it really annoyed me I have sold over 250 items on there and funnily its that one, she must do it all of the time, mind you they do go for a good price on there, i used to get them on there most of the time.

Am watching a bit of jezza it's making my eyes bleed but makes my life feel so normal lol x

Back