Shrinking Nicky is shrinking again!!!

Well done Nicky on your 3lbs. off this week:happy096:

You will be in the 12's next week at this rate:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Nicky!

I feel I am in the zone again:)

If only I could make it a sticky in my head so it would stay there.:giggle:

Love Mini xxx

Try writing it backwards on your forehead in permanent marker pen - that way it will be a sticky in the mirror!!!!

Well what a day I have had, Katie is pickled in chicken pox! She had 2 spots on her wrist yesterday eve, I thought it was a midgie bite....today she woke up covered on her arms, legs & tonight her face has some. None on her tummy or back yet though. I don't mind her getting it early, but bad timing for Ellie's party on Sunday. Luckily our neighbour has said she will look after her so we can both go to the party. I have been phoning daytime customers to see what they want to do, one has come, one was just going to weigh & she did not come & one is going to collect her stuff from the doorstep & post her money through the door tomorrow as her baby has not had it yet!

Hope you are all sticking at it!
Nicky

I did another 3lbs this week...which was good as I have had some food! Nothing too drastic and I knew in advance I was going to do it. So back on it for all of Nov... I am currently 12st 13 by the 1st Dec I want to be 11st something... by Xmas I want to be 11st 7 (pre pregnancy weight) & by the 14th March I WILL be 10st (& DD no2 will be 1!)

Katie has started crawling (very fast) all round the living room & is constantly going into the kitchen (we don't have a door) to raid the dog bowl! She can also say Dada & Katie - no Mum yet

Back