ShrinkingNicky is back....

Hello, I was a member of the old MimiMins site so many years ago. After having my daughter I dieted on and off for years (youngest will be 11 this year) This year I will do it.

Last year I did well on Cambridge for 3 months (SS) then I stopped for a summer holiday, which went on to another holiday, which I came back from to find my Mum was in hospital, she came out after 5 weeks but has many issues.... I turned to food.

So new year, new me. I am going to use up my Cambridge products (I have about 4 weeks) plus I have just ordered some Exante products in their half price sale.

I am currently 16st 4 (highest I have ever been!).

Wish me luck, I will post regularly on here.

Welcome back Nicky, it's good to see you. Sorry to hear your Mum is unwell ((( Hugs)))

Happy New Year and good luck with Exante. I look forward to chatting with you.

Welcome back Nicky

So sorry you've had all the worry with your mum, we all turn to food when life goes upside down - but I'm sure you'll whooshie it all away in no time xx

Day one done!

I had a tetra for breakfast and lunch, then my first ever Exante product, the Cherry Bakewell Frappe, it was lovely. I have managed to have 4 pints of water and walked 3 1/2 miles.

I am happy to do walking from day one, I have my 3rd London Moonwalk in May, so I need to get some training in.

Thanks for the link Mini, I will go and have a look x

Another day ticked off. Feeling positive, I will do it this time.

I did 4 hours exercise today. Not your typical exercise, I was Vaxing my daughters bedroom. There were some bad stains so I did it several times, plus went over one last time to get the water all out. As I wasn't in work I also walked my youngest to school time morning, which is a 3 mile round trip, every little helps.

Walking back from school I popped into Asda to get the Vax fluid, whilst there I noticed their Christmas bargains, so I called back in before I collected her from school and got crackers (the sort you pull) for 50p, wrap for 10p, tags for 5p and 10p, plus a few gifts to put away. I also picked up two tubs of biscuits for £2 each, I was in two minds, but we have things in the house for everyone else usually anyway.

Day four done. Today I sat in McD's and had nothing :) I didn't even have water as I knew we weren't going to be out of the house for too long. Eldest was meeting a friend for lunch, I had to drop her off and youngest wanted to have some too. We then did a bit of clothes shopping with youngests Christmas money.

I am a daily weigher and I am now -7 :mm007:

I have just booked a holiday :cool: which means I now have two holidays to look forward to and aim for. August with the whole family and October half term with just myself and the children. All the more reason to stick at it 100%. This year I WILL be at goal for my holiday(s).

Back