shucks Still putiing on !!

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I returned from my holiday on the 12th June and went to weigh in 3 days later with a gain which was no suprise and not upset by it. What has thrown me is, that despite being back on plan for 6 out of the seven days, I have put on a further 1.5 pounds. I'm guessing this is still from overindulging whilst on holiday. has anyone else experienced this before ??? xx

Hi Rosie, good to see you back. I didn't gain on hols but then gained 2lb the next week. Not sure if it was holiday weight or totm weight but it did happen. They do say our body plays catch-up sometimes.
Hope you are not too downhearted.

i went to cyprus for 2 weeks and came back with 7 on but didnt mind as i enjoyed my holiday , lost a pound this week .

I've not had that myself Rosie but at group last week a couple came back from their hols with a gain. This week although the wife lost 1.5lbs, the hubby STS. He said he'd been on plan 100% so there was no reason. Maybe at times our body needs to catch up with being good! Hope that's the case for you & you have a good loss next week :)

Hey Brightenrosie,

Didnt see this before my reply to you on my thread.

I always find it takes a while for my metabolism to adjust back after a holiday, especially if I have been indulging. I would say you will soon be back on track and you will prob get a surprise loss at your next weigh in.

You have come really far and are doing remarkably well. Keep it up and you will get there I am sure :)

Back