Induction *Shuffles back looking guilty*

BrightonMark

Trying... Really Trying.
Well Guys and Gals.
I am returning back to atkins after gaining all the weight I previously lost with Slimming World back on. Basicially long story short had a horrible time at work with stress for the last year and food is my comfort, some people turn to drink, some smoke, me? I eat everything in sight all the time saying "I'll diet from Monday" I have lost track of the times I have "Cleared the cupboards" or had "One last naughty meal" on a Sunday night only to eat well for one day and slip back.
Well I have turned 29 last week, I enjoyed the week and now I mean business. I will not be Thirty and Fat.
Atkins has been the diet I enjoyed the most as I am a huge canivore and actually love my Veg, I am now going to a gym (I didnt last time) so I will admit I am a little worried about energy levels with no carbs but at least I can look forward to a big steak afterwards!
Another great addition I have found this time, that I didnt have last time is my George Forman Grill, which makes the whole "Meat-fest" easier and I guess healthier, even if we arent supposed to worry too much about fats.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, I'm on day three, and am 6lbs down, I know its all water but still feels pretty good! Mark

Your post made me laugh! The amount of weight i must have put on from all these last meals I have!! I too am back at gym and really enjoying it. Just need need need to sort my diet out!!! X

Hi Mark, I am a returning Atkinser and its happened so often, you'd think I had my braces caught on the door knob!!! Hope springs eternal though and its good to see that others have the same problem. I hope you reach 30 looking like a lean mean meat-eating machine ;)

I'm sooooooo the same. EVERY Sunday I have a blow-out ready for the diet that starts on a Monday...........which lasts until the Friday evening...........and so it begins!

How you getting on?

Mark, you are ominously quiet. I hope its because you are doing SO well, you don't need us. But if you fell at the first fence, PLEASE come back, brush yourself off and try again!!!!!

Back