shy

emma3662

Silver Member
Hi everyone i'm thinking of doing slim and save soon i've never done a vlcd before so any advice or tips are much appreciated - thanks in advance xx

Have a look at the hints and tips for newbies sticky thread - probably the nest source of info - and welcome!

Thanks i'm not starting for a while coz to be blunt i'm broke but want fast results so as soon as i've got th cash i'm in lol

Heya,

I was the same decided I wanted to do this waay before I could afford to actually order lol frustrating isn't it. I also had never done a VLCD until I started this one not long back and I have to say its been amazing so far, its the best diet Ive ever done. My advice is to stick to the rules and you will get what you want :) as Weasey said check out the stickies as they are really helpful.

Thanks cant wait goin on my 1st ever holiday nxt year and dont wanna be harpooned on th beach so i'm determined lol

Made me laugh there :p where you off to?

Turkey wit my family sooooo excited lol

Turkey wit my family sooooo excited lol

Ohh nice :D I would be too! really hope the diet goes well for you and you get to where you want to be for your hols :)

Back