Sian's Diary...

I know i shouldnt weigh daily because more often than not they don't say what i want them to say which drives me to binge BUUUT this morning i weighed in at 11.9 and i was 11.13 on Wednesday so now i am back to what i was pre-antibiotics week off AND pre-weekend away with the girls so i am well and truly back in the game :)
So i am sooo able to have a big loss this week if i just stick at it...hoping for 6lbs altogether by next Wed, i will be happy with that which means that only another 2lbs in 5 days which should be do-able aslong as my body cooperates. I am buzzing this morning because i thought it would take longer to lose it, it must have all been water weight and bloat.
Im doing SS+ this week lastnight i had scrammbled eggs with onion (can anyone tell me if im actually allowed onions on ss+, i dont even know) and a small side salad. Was lovely. I think im addicted to scrambled eggs. But i might do a SS day today because im dying to get rid of my last chilli soup, i think tonights the night!! :)

Have a good day everyone! x

Hi sweets.... Sounds like you're doing amazing! I think strictly speaking you're not allowed onion on SS+ :-(. But you can have spring onion on 810 and you are def allowed garlic on both.... I heart the chilli soup! It's the only one I like... Lol how funny how different we all are.

You're def going to be able to have a big loss this week and if you feel like having an SS day then I say go for it! Sometimes the mood drives us on and we must take advantage of those days! As long as you are having all your products in the day then you should def ride the wave of SS joy! Just think of the scales in the morning... Yippee when another lb is gone! Good luck honey xx

Hi sweets.... Sounds like you're doing amazing! I think strictly speaking you're not allowed onion on SS+ :-(. But you can have spring onion on 810 and you are def allowed garlic on both.... I heart the chilli soup! It's the only one I like... Lol how funny how different we all are.

You're def going to be able to have a big loss this week and if you feel like having an SS day then I say go for it! Sometimes the mood drives us on and we must take advantage of those days! As long as you are having all your products in the day then you should def ride the wave of SS joy! Just think of the scales in the morning... Yippee when another lb is gone! Good luck honey xx

Thanks chick, im feeling alot more positive today... Hmm it was so nice with onion tho :( haha!! I dont think a little bit of onion can harm so might stick to it. Haha i think its vile.. not a massive lover of any of the soups really but i literally have to down the chilli ones and have a gulp of water between each mouthfull and even then i cant stop heaving, its a right drama in my house when i have chilli soup haha its mad how we all like different things.
I probably wont be on this weekend so have a good weekend :)x

Morning :)
As usual i wasnt 100% on the weekend, i love my treats and even though that might slow my loss down a little bit i'm in no rush and i don't feel deprived if i have a few naughty nibbles. I didn't eat loads at the weekend but i had what i wanted, but was being sensible, but now i don't feel deprived and i'm ready to start a new week.
Daily weigh in 11.8(.5) :)
Very happy with that and my weekly WI isn't until Wed so hopefully ill lose another 1.5 and ill be 11.7 (fingers crossed) for the first time for years.
I went shopping yesterday and bought a size 10 peplum top and it fits perfectly and looks really nice and slimming, and i bought sequin short shorts to wear on a night out with a black vest tucked into them and black tights and when i tried them on my sister and mother said i looked really slim in them and that i've lost alot of my belly, they were size 12, very chuffed :) I want to lose a few more lbs before i wear them. My birthday night out is 2 weeks to this coming Saturday so nearly 3 weeks, so i'm hoping to lose enough to wear them then (and feel comfortable enough to wear them)

Anyway...
I did ss+ last week which i think helped me not over indulge on the weekend because i wasn't craving food so much, I think ill try to do SS today and tomorrow up until WI and then ss+ the rest of the week. In a way ill try 'fasting' on a Mon and Tues before WI every week and ss+ rest of the week i think. That's the plan anyway. Hopefully ill do it because i'm feeling so good about this weeks WI :)
Have a good day x

Good job Sian :) You'll get there, heres to a good week this week xxx

Morning Sian, Good Luck for weigh in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Sian, Good Luck for weigh in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks chick, Ill reply on your diary now :) Hope your good :) xx

WI this morning and by some miracle i've lost 6.5lbs :)
I feel abit jammy really as the last two nights instead of a shake i've had loads of peanuts and biscuits
:sigh:
Anyway i've decided that that must have been a fluke so starting from today i'm going to try and be better otherwise it'll all catch up with me. Here's hoping for a 100% day, cant remember the last time i had a 100% to be honest..how bad is that!
Anyway i'm now under 11.7 by half a pound and i fully intend on staying under, i've got 2 weeks until my birthday weekend so i want to get under 11.7 by quite a few pounds so that i don't go back over it celebrating my birthday. So ideally in 2 weeks time id like to be around 11.1. That would be amazing, i cant remember the last time i weighed 11,7, probably about 2 years ago, and this means that i've only got 2 stone to go, doesnt sound too bad :)

Anyway, have a good day everyone, its a lovely 'springy' morning here in Wales.x

Corrrr well done that's loads!!! Lucky u I'm jealous. :) my scales are well and truly stuck. Hoping for 3 next WI but here's hoping coz they ain't moving. Grrrrr

Corrrr well done that's loads!!! Lucky u I'm jealous. :) my scales are well and truly stuck. Hoping for 3 next WI but here's hoping coz they ain't moving. Grrrrr

Aww dont worry chick they will move, probably all at once. Mine do that all the time. How much have you lost so far? :)

Right, this daily weighing really has to stop, according to the scales this morning ive put a pound on grrr...Really really really need to learn to only WI once a week i just find it hard. Maybe ill WI daily until Wednesday and then start weekly from then :rolleyes:

I've lost 13 so far in 3 weeks but this week coz of the dreaded twice daily weighing, I can't stop either, says I've lost 1lb and I've made a special effort to drink about 5 pints per day excluding tetras. I was hoping for a whoosh this week :( might do ss+ next week for a boost, CDC said to me when I hit a plateau I should go up a step for a week then back down to ss, boosts weight loss, so may do that, wi on Monday, will wait and c wat happens x

I've lost 13 so far in 3 weeks but this week coz of the dreaded twice daily weighing, I can't stop either, says I've lost 1lb and I've made a special effort to drink about 5 pints per day excluding tetras. I was hoping for a whoosh this week :( might do ss+ next week for a boost, CDC said to me when I hit a plateau I should go up a step for a week then back down to ss, boosts weight loss, so may do that, wi on Monday, will wait and c wat happens x

13 in 3 weeks is amazing babes?! I think it won't do you any harm at all to have a ss+ week though.... Sometimes my biggest 'wooshes' have come after an off plan weekend... Heaven only knows why! Keep us posted on your plans though! X

Well done Sian on your loss this week wooooo!!!... hopefully itll motivate you to stay 100% for another week.. Just remember that your weight will fluctuate each day even if you stick to it 100%,,so take the scales with a pinch of salt and be happy for every 100% day you have :)

Cham, thats fantastic 13lb in 3 weeks! good luck with your ss+ week ! :) x

Well done Sian on your loss this week wooooo!!!... hopefully itll motivate you to stay 100% for another week.. Just remember that your weight will fluctuate each day even if you stick to it 100%,,so take the scales with a pinch of salt and be happy for every 100% day you have :)

Cham, thats fantastic 13lb in 3 weeks! good luck with your ss+ week ! :) x

Thanks chick, yet again i was naughty on the weekend. Basically im a 'weekday dieter' but i dont mind because i can do it in the week and dont feel deprived because ive had food on the weekend. I really dont mind if my losses are slow. Glad to see your back on it, when your in the zone you stick to it sooo well so youll be fine :) x

Sian, I'm 5ft 4 and currently 11.7, yesterday I was 11.6 but too much roast chicken yesterday put pay to that. I'm starting today 100% for 7 days as I've got WI tonight and again next Monday. I've only lost 2 this week coz of my nibbles, usually chicken or tuna but really need a big loss to be on target for my 40th birthday party on may 4th, I want to be 10 stone so I'm getting my head down and going for it. Mayb we can do a week together? 100%?

Sian, I'm 5ft 4 and currently 11.7, yesterday I was 11.6 but too much roast chicken yesterday put pay to that. I'm starting today 100% for 7 days as I've got WI tonight and again next Monday. I've only lost 2 this week coz of my nibbles, usually chicken or tuna but really need a big loss to be on target for my 40th birthday party on may 4th, I want to be 10 stone so I'm getting my head down and going for it. Mayb we can do a week together? 100%?

Ahh wow our stats are exactly the same then :) I was 11.6 and a half this morning so very close. I will be completely behind you for your 100% week and support you as much as i can but i have a meal out planned for Friday night and i know that my mother in law has bought me a little easter egg so i know that once the weekend comes i will be calorie counting (like every other weekend :/) I want to plan a 100% week but as its my birthday next weekend it wont be next week either, will have to see what the following week brings.
But i know that you can do 100% this week and you will have a big loss, i can feel it :)
If you stick to it 100% your bound to :) Good luck!!! :D

Ahh wow our stats are exactly the same then :) I was 11.6 and a half this morning so very close. I will be completely behind you for your 100% week and support you as much as i can but i have a meal out planned for Friday night and i know that my mother in law has bought me a little easter egg so i know that once the weekend comes i will be calorie counting (like every other weekend :/) I want to plan a 100% week but as its my birthday next weekend it wont be next week either, will have to see what the following week brings.
But i know that you can do 100% this week and you will have a big loss, i can feel it :)
If you stick to it 100% your bound to :) Good luck!!! :D

You are doing really well, I think the age difference helps loads, u are younger and burn off more cals, and when you do calorie count weekends you still have fab losses. Okay I do 100% and you do Mon-Fri 100% then calorie count for the weekend. Let's compare on Monday for our losses. X good luck, don't think I b able to stop at just one easter egg. Hmmmmm :)

WI this morning and i've lost a pound, happy with that as i had a big loss last week :)
I'm now 11.5(.5), its coming down slowly and i'm now closer to 11stone than 12stone so i can see the 10s :)
I do, however, have a confession...
I haven't been doing the diet since this last week, i've got so many things coming up and i've been eating naughty things so i just feel i've been wasting the shakes and its alot of money to waste. So seeing as its bank holiday weekend and i'm going out for 2 meals with 2 different friends on Friday, and then back in work for 3 days next week before my birthday which is a meal and out to town with the girls on Saturday night i just decided i'm not wasting the shakes on doing a few days here and there. So i've promised myself a full week 100% beginning the 8th April to hopefully get rid of any gaining i do over my birthday. Will be eating healthily up until then. So far so good as i've managed to lose a pound this week. Also hoping that by doing this ill get a WHOOOSH when i do my 100% week.

Have a good day everyone

Back