Sian's Diary...

Hey chick im back from holiday you have been doing so so well hun xx Well impressed. Im intending to get back on it now im back and get to my goal..................still gonna try good old CD but thinking so much about slimming world its killing me loool xxx

Need to adjust my stats now im back :(

Hey chick im back from holiday you have been doing so so well hun xx Well impressed. Im intending to get back on it now im back and get to my goal..................still gonna try good old CD but thinking so much about slimming world its killing me loool xxx

Need to adjust my stats now im back :(

Im getting there slowly chick, doing healthy eating at the moment, been doing it for a week, got another week and a half until i try the shakes again after my birthday! How was your holiday? Did you have a great time?
Ohh well back on it now until your goal, you can do it!
How much more have you got to lose now? x

Well back upto 10:13 so down to 9:7 ish gonns book another break in June so that's my aim mid June xx

Well back upto 10:13 so down to 9:7 ish gonns book another break in June so that's my aim mid June xx

Gosh youve done well to only put on 4lbs. Thats great. And your goal is sooo achievable by June...Youll deffo do it :) x

Yup have two weddings I'm may tho so wanna crack on xxxx

Back