sick (contains food)

chrisfromengland

i decided to come of my cd diet yesterday

because i'm of on holiday on friday, and wnated to get back into eating food.

i'm going to go back on when i get home.

so yesterday i had 2 shakes, then at tea i had

chicken, lots of carrots, cauli, brocoili and 1 roast potatoe, and i couple of tablespoons of gravy.

last night i decided to have a glass of wine, my 1st in a month, just to get me into drinking again, with the holiday coming up.

have to say i didn't enjoy the taste of the wine, and it was my favourite, and i used to be able to polish of a bottle a night. :eek:

well i've woke up this morning and i feel like ****.

not sure if it's the drink or what, i've had the worse nights sleep, behind my eyes is tired, if you know what i mean.

you know what i don't want to eat, i want to stay on my shakes, but with a holiday with the girls coming up, this is going to be impossible.

i can't decide what to have for tea tonight, but the thought of food is making me feel sick.

and i've only been on this diet for 3 weeks.

just feel like :cry:

poor you, hope you feel better soon.xx

Its possible you are still in ketosis which would explain why you feel so rough. I personally would have left it a few days and got some carbs back in before having any alcohol.
Drink plenty of water to rehydrate yourself (alcohol will dehydrate) and start bringing some more carbs into your diet.

cheers and thanks for that.

Sounds like too much too soon. Leave off the wine and maybe have sweet potato instead of spuds as they are less carby. I know on W8, the maintenance plan takes about a month to work in potatoes, and wine, into your diet again. Maybe just stick to white and green meals for a day or two?

Back