sick of being fat!!!

Well here I am my names Becky I'm 27 and 21stone!!! I can't believe I'm that big I've tyres every diet and failed I'm a massive failure and nothing will change that!!! My husband cheated on my when I was pregnant with a girl who had just lost loads of weight 3 years ago and since then I've piled the weight on I work at night because I have a toddler at home and all I do is sit on my lazy ass and eat I'm not even hungry but I eat sometimes until I feel sick!! I really don't no what do I really have no1 to talk to so I just wallow in self pity which makes me worse Im the girl at the office that is the big bubbly one who has loads of friends who are boys but no1 would look twice at me sorry for the rant :(

oh, you sound really blue :(
Sod the ex, you're better off without him if he's that nasty to cheat on you especially while you were pregnant.

Have you got any diet plan? Joining a slimming club or counting calories from home?

I started doing weight watchers from home as I have all the stuff from when I did it before and didn't want to go and pay to be told stuff I already know!
day 3 and so far so good.

Have you got friends or family that will support you and help you along the way with the diet?

Hey Becky, I wish I could give you a ginormous hug through the computer! I'm sorry to hear about your husband cheating on you but the important thing is to not focus too much on the past. Focus on the future and changing for yourself and your kids! You've made the most important first step in joining this forum. There are so many wonderful men and women here who are willing to offer support and advice. You're definitely not alone <3 Have a look though the different subsections or do a little research on google there are lots of options in terms of diets and lifestyle changes such as Slimming World, Weight Watchers or simply calorie counting. Figure out what you think will suit you best and hopefully people here will be able to help.

You're more than welcome to rant, getting things off of your chest is a great help. No use in keeping it all bottled up that's not going to do anyone any good. I'm here if you need someone to talk to.
x

Hi Becky xx

You've really been through the mill, hun and I think you've got every right to feel bitter and disappointed. However, you have done something amazing, you've brought new life into this world and I'm sure you are a great mum! Sod your ex (nobody wants a cheater!!!), not worthy of your emotions and pain and start concentrating on your future. Start with setting yourself small and achievable goals, for example see your GP and ask for support regarding potential weight loss. Get as much info as possible to get an idea which diet would actually suit you - there IS one for everyone! If you still suffer because of your relationship breakdown, consider counselling. Pull yourself out of that hole :) help and support is available. :bighug:

Thank you all I'm going to do a plan of action later as to what I'm going to do! What weight loss plan/way do you all do?? Xx

I am doing Slimming World (again). I first went on the plan in 2011 and lost 2.5st, but went back to old habits and managed to put 1.5st back on (not too bad in two years). I didn't feel a failure bouncing back to SW after two years, it's all just part of (my) normal life. xx

I'm calorie counting. I use an app on my phone called my fitness pal to log my meals. For me it's just been about making changes to my diet and smarter choices. I've cut out fizzy drinks completely which was one of my biggest problems.

How are you doing today? Did you have a look at some options?x

It's about time you took care of yourself.

Dust yourself off with all the rubbish from the past, chin up and do it girl.

It's not going to be easy, but nothing rewarding is. 2 months and you'll start seeing a massive difference.

I started at 22 stone 10.. Currently 19 stone 10... Have a longgggg road ahead but I'm not giving up.

Once I'm done I'm going to make sure people who used to comment on my weight see me. Not to boast, but to show them I am strong. I am not what they thought I am.

Haven't had a chance to think yet ive read somewhere about a food diary with feelings to see what your triggers are I'm just not sure which diet option to go down thanks for all your replys :)

Back