Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Glad your feeling better lily but oh not nice you have all the washing etc to do ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks hun,
They got a good ear bashing last night, think they might think about it next time xxx

I can't believe they didn't do the washing and left it for you :-(

Glad you're feeling better though xxx :bighug:

Thanks hun,
I'm not surprised at all, I even expected it, it would never get done if it weren't for me and I am really surprised they actually brought it downstairs I normally have to tell them :argh: xxxx

This is true. As you have found out Lily scales are notorious liars..............it is a known fact !!:D

Glad to see you up and about and feeling better again.

Thanks hun, I am feeling a lot better again today xxx
Glad you're all pooped out lily :D xx

Thanks sweetie, me too :8855: xxx

Oooh I'd go nuts about the housework lol. Glad you're feeling better :)
Believe me hun I did and thanks hun xxxx
Glad your feeling better:)x
Thank you hun xxxx

:wavey:Morning Lily:wavey:

Shame on them not doing the laundry!....Mind you, my tribe would do the same!....Hubby said to me the other day, that there were some really muddy trousers in the washing machine, after he played golf, I said did you put them on to wash, he said, I don't know how to work the new washing machine!....New washing machine?....It is five years old!:eek:
:8855: Sounds exactly like mine, p*sses me off when Mal cooks he shows me everything he puts in everything and then shows me after he's cooked it and then shows me again when he's dishing it up...for F*ck sake taste it man, don't keep asking me same with the washing which he does know how to use as I made apoint of showing him lol not daft me, gives me more lever when they don't do it, can't say they didn't know how :8855: xxxx

Morning Lily :D

Coming in for Friday hugs

Lily I could be at deaths door
and Steve still wouldn't pick up so
much as a hoover.....
mind you unlike Mal who looked after
you in other ways I wouldn't even
get a cuppa unless I made it meself :giggle:

Men...Meh

Mals good if I tell him, as a rule, but this time I think he was a little worried, I don't often take to my bed and not get up but this time I didn't and was sleeping constantly
Maybe next time I'll pretend to eb asleep all the time :giggle:xxx

Fantastic news about the false weight. Thought that must be what it was. Amazing what a difference a darn good poo or two can do :giggle: ! Get Kirsty and Mal to do their own washing! You should be recuperating! :bighug: xxx
Lol thanks hun
:8855: A good poo is a cure all for a lot of things especially weight and especially after nearly 6 days :eek: I am a regular as clock work person so that was really awful for me .
Mal does do his washing it was Kirsty n Mark lol ...don't think they'll leave it next time though :D: xxx

I'd let them run out of clean clothes before do their flipping washing! lol I really would. I'm so happy I'm divorced! :8855:

Corkey it would be a few months before they ran out of clothes, I don't know how they get all their clothes into their room and the spare room and I'm not joking....I promise you it wouldn't worry them they'd be fine forever lol
My freezer is 6ft Tall and it was in the basket beside it, from floor to ceiling and about 3ft wide too...they couldn't get to the tumble dryer which is beside that, and which was also full...but it'll be a while before I see it like that again believe me ;)
xx

:8855: oooo will try that I thinks :8855:

Lily for their sheer unthoughfulness I would make the washing their chore from now on :D

:bighug: hope my lovely twin who keeps me sane is feeling better today :bighug:

Feeling good thanks hun, no sweetie I gave them all the jobs that I can't do and they are a lot harder to do than the laundry, like I said not daft me :giggle: xxxx

Lily thank you huni for the recommendation
she was a lovely Lady who came round
and we have decided to use them :D

Oh good, glad to have been able to help sweetie and even more glad they were just as helpful as they were 8 years ago :hug99: xxx
Bloody hell Lily. 10.5lbs of sh1t :eek:

Make that a 12.5lb sh1t Tilly,:giggle: I was showing 10.5lb up Tuesday/Wednesday and then 2lb down on Thursday, that's definitely a 12.5lb doo doo :giggle:, I swear I looked 12 months preggie :8855:xxx

:8855: :8855:

Tilly OMG :8855: I luffs you Tilly :8855: I thought that and didn't like to put it :8855:
:8855: Listen hun we're all family here we can discuss anything, in fact I think I'll regale you with the story of my piles next :8855: :8855: :8855: xxx

Stalking your diary now
- hope you don't mind :)

:woohoo: another stalker ...do I get Miss Popularity award ...do I ? Huh huh do I ? :giggle:...course ya can hun stalk away and welcome to my nut house :hug99: xxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
:woohoo: another stalker ...do I get Miss Popularity award ...do I ? Huh huh do I ? :giggle:...course ya can hun stalk away and welcome to my nut house :hug99: xxxxxx

Miss Popularity - yep - its yours ;-)

I second and third that lovely lily x x where would I be without you ?? X x x so pleased. For you re the weight loss sending you a big hug x x I weigh in mon so fingers crossed it ll be gd x x

Hi lily, lol glad to see your on top form again, ive been chuckling away reading
The last few posts , xx

I second and third that lovely lily x x where would I be without you ?? X x x so pleased. For you re the weight loss sending you a big hug x x I weigh in mon so fingers crossed it ll be gd x x

Aww thanks Katie hun, you'll have me blushing with all this praise :eek::eek:
I am certain from reading you diary you are going to have a good result monday, can feel it in my gut ...:fingerscrossed: even though I don't actually think you need it, you seem very focused right now :hug99: take care hunni xxxx

Hi lily, lol glad to see your on top form again, ive been chuckling away reading
The last few posts , xx

Thanks Maria, I am feeling almost like my old self again, still very sleepy during the day and then awake all night lol, I am glad to have been of some use and hope to keep you chuckling, just think of all the muscles you use when laughing lol I said a while back I was after making you all do exercise, this is the start of moving your muscles :8855: xxxxx

Ooh I need to get my muscles moving lol

:giggle: keep coming here hun I will get your tummy muscles jiggling away lol :hug99: xxxx

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: have had a sh****y day i arrive at your diary to find talk of giant s**t :eek:

:8855::8855::8855:

glad you sound so much better xxxxxx

Awww bless, well hopefully things will only get better from here on in hunni :hug99: xxxxxx

Listen I don't know why everyone thinks it was 1 giant sh1t :giggle: It was actually 7 giant sh1ts :8855: :8855: :8855: and now that I have totally embarressed myself I might just as well tell you all about my sex life, my floppy boobs that get carpet burn everytime I walk, my sex toys that talk and just about everything else that can make me go as red as I am right this second, all I can say is thank feck there's a screen between us and I don't have a Webcam on :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: xxxxxxxx:hug99: xxxx

Well I am going to be a party pooper and s0d off to bed, I am totally knackered, didn't have a long nap today as have the ankle biters here for a few days and they always keep me going :giggle:
So I will write up my positives and menu for today which I had totally forgotten about till just this second and then I am off to the land of nod.
Nighty Night and sweet dreams lovelies, catch you on the morrow :zz: :nightf: xxxx:hug99:xxxxx

Well I am going to be a party pooper and s0d off to bed, I am totally knackered, didn't have a long nap today as have the ankle biters here for a few days and they always keep me going :giggle:
So I will write up my positives and menu for today which I had totally forgotten about till just this second and then I am off to the land of nod.
Nighty Night and sweet dreams lovelies, catch you on the morrow :zz: :nightf: xxxx:hug99:xxxxx

Night night sweet pea xxx Sleep well

Positives Friday 10th February 2012

1) Woke early and felt the best I've felt in ages, raring to go and really positive.
2) Cleaned up and made dinner, a yummy luxury fish pie :drool: not done that for a while, so feels good.
3) Did some cooking with the grandbabies this afternoon, love that they enjoy that, Kia wants to be a chef, got our own budding Gordon Ramsay and yeah she can BLEEP like him too hahaha
4) Resisted all but one teeny weeny spoonful of the double choc choc gateau they brought over :eek:
5) I have the best family in the world
6) I have the best Mini's family ever, you guys make me laugh so much and are always so caring :sign0168: you all xxxx

Back