Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Welcome back Lily x

Well done on controlling your intake while away and even (possibly) not even gaining :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome home Lily - well done on only gaining a lb - but your poor feet!!!

Holiday sounds lovely - I have just returned from caravan with my sis and our kids had fab time but so glad to finally be home, restarting today have gained 6lbs in a month, just trying to find some inspirational menus to kick start xxx

Hello lovely Donna, and thank you..it's good to be home but I wish I wasn't lol...still want to be away and catch up on all the years we missed lol
I am so shocked that according my scales I haven't really gained that much (1lb), could be different on Tuesday but I do believe the no snacking and all the walking is what kept it off cos dinners and lunches were definitely not SW friendly at all lol...but again I ate what I needed and stopped when I was full, and I love that feeling of not being bloated trying to stuff it all in lol
Me and My Kelly have restarted, we decided not to be too tough on ourselves the week leading up to our holiday and when we were away but then to hit it hard from yesterday, which we did, who knows that gain might be gone by Tuesday anyways lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Your holiday sounds fantastic Lily, so glad you had a great time :D

And omg, :woohoo: well done on the 1lb gain, espescially as you were expecting it to be more :bighug:

Hello lovely Emmy, I really enjoyed my holiday and we are booking up next years very soon, no reason not to go anymore so I am going and this time we think it might be 2 weeks or maybe even 3....we'll decide that later lol....I am ecstatic about the 1lb gain, I ate chips, pies, steak and kidney pudding, drank alcohol and ate ice cream but all in moderation and even had some sweeties too lol....but when I walked I really walked, 5 days we were out all day from about 10am till 7pm and we spent the majority of that time on our feet ...both my girls were great and really encouraging which really helped...I was a slow walker but I walked, next time I aim to be able to walk a little faster xxx:hug99:xxx

Welcome back Lily x

Well done on controlling your intake while away and even (possibly) not even gaining :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you lovely Lisa, like I said I ate and drank everything I wanted to but I wasn't greedy and didn't do either to excess, this really is a new me and I am loving it xxx:hug99:xxx

welcome home lily, so glad you had a good time xxx

that lb is nothing and like you said will be gone with a few others no doubt by tues day

being away is good but nothing beats your own bed does it xxxxx:D

Hello lovely Mandy, I can't begin to tell you how much I loved the holiday, I felt like I'd gone home, I love Norfolk so much and I really do wish I was still there...but with my bed...it was so good to be back in my own bed lol....I am aiming for a small loss come Tuesday so watch this space and :fingerscrossed: xxx:hug99:xxx

Welcome back Lily x

Hello lovely Kally, thank you sweetie it's nice to be back, and especially to have internet again, we had wifi at the holiday camp but it was so slow we gave up even trying lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello Gorgeous girl Welcome home I am so glad you have had a wonderful time you deserve it :)

xxxx

Hello Gorgeous girl Welcome home I am so glad you have had a wonderful time you deserve it :)
Hello Lovely Katie, thank you we really did have the best of times it was fabulous...and then on Saturday after we got back Kirsty went and had her 4D scan and baby is gorgeous, I will put up photos later and explain all...Kirsty only has 13 weeks to go, how quick has that gone :eek: xxx:hug99:xxx
xxxx

Your girls sound amazing Lily, they must be so proud of you :bighug:

Hello lovely Emmy, my girls were brilliant, I am totally gobsmacked, Kelly and I can be very volatile at times and I was expecting fireworks between us, especially with us sharing one cramped little chalet but no we got on famously. Had a little argument with Kirsty though, I had told the girls (Kelsi and her friend) to do the dishes, there were about 5 cups and a couple of plates and some cutlery, would have taken them 5 minutes, but they moaned, so with that Kirsty came storming in (pregnancy hormones lol) and started to do the washing up, I told her to leave it the girls could do it and she went a little ballistic, said she would rather do it herself than have to listen to them and I told her no, she tried to push me out of the way and I told her to go away but cos she wouldn't listen I had to get a bit more forceful...she eventually walked away and it calmed down and we were fine after but what I had to explain to her (Kelly and Mal also do what Kirsty did, said they'd sooner do it themselves than have to listen to them moaning) was that Kelsi and her friend moaned hoping to get away with it, I am of the opinion that it doesn't harm for them to do little jobs and even if they moan they are going to do it and I will always stand my ground on that, by giving in they get what they want and you are setting them a bad example.
But on the walking front they were very good and were encouraging and stopped all the times I stopped, Kirsty bless her even sat on the floor in the middle of the street and re-strapped my foot when it became uncomfortable for me to walk.....I am just as proud of them as they are of me I can assure you xxx:hug99:xxx

I had told the girls (Kelsi and her friend) to do the dishes, there were about 5 cups and a couple of plates and some cutlery, would have taken them 5 minutes, but they moaned, so with that Kirsty came storming in (pregnancy hormones lol) and started to do the washing up, I told her to leave it the girls could do it and she went a little ballistic, said she would rather do it herself than have to listen to them and I told her no, she tried to push me out of the way and I told her to go away but cos she wouldn't listen I had to get a bit more forceful...she eventually walked away and it calmed down and we were fine after but what I had to explain to her (Kelly and Mal also do what Kirsty did, said they'd sooner do it themselves than have to listen to them moaning) was that Kelsi and her friend moaned hoping to get away with it, I am of the opinion that it doesn't harm for them to do little jobs and even if they moan they are going to do it and I will always stand my ground on that, by giving in they get what they want and you are setting them a bad example.
But on the walking front they were very good and were encouraging and stopped all the times I stopped, Kirsty bless her even sat on the floor in the middle of the street and re-strapped my foot when it became uncomfortable for me to walk.....I am just as proud of them as they are of me I can assure you xxx:hug99:xxx

Oh lovely lily come live with me - i go thru this everyday with my meg (12), ask her to do a little job and the answer is "no", I tell her off she storms off and sulks i do the job - she gets what she wants!!! I am going to do it your way for the rest of the week and see if it cures us...watch this space

Oh your last paragraph bought tears to my eye xxx

I'm glad to see you back home lovely Lily even if you wish you were still away. I know what you mean about your own bed though. There's nothing quite like it. :D

Well done on the teeny if any gain. And WTG you with all the walking. Fab. :D

Your method with the kids sounds so sensible and they should do their share, well I think so. Never does any harm and you do need to stand your ground with them. :D

Hope you're having a good day. :D

Oh lovely lily come live with me - i go thru this everyday with my meg (12), ask her to do a little job and the answer is "no", I tell her off she storms off and sulks i do the job - she gets what she wants!!! I am going to do it your way for the rest of the week and see if it cures us...watch this space

Oh your last paragraph bought tears to my eye xxx
Donna I would be happy to come and help but you can do it just stand firm and remember it's in Meg's best interest, she won't come to any harm by sulking ...my middle granddaughter Kia is the sulker and normally gets away with it but not anymore, I noticed Kelly didn't lose it and get on with it herself last night after Kia refused to make a cuppa but just said ok that's fine, but if you're not making tea you're not staying up to see Dad blow out the candles on his cake and you won't have any cake, you're choice (it was my son in ,laws birthday yesterday).....Kia seemed to know Kelly was serious and immediately got up and made the tea. After Kia had gone to bed Kelly said she thought Kia would shrug her shoulders and just go off to bed and was really surprised she'd actually made the tea instead lol...so hopefully Meg will do the same, you need to remain calm and firm and she'll get the picture.
Ah bless you hun, that last paragraph was one of my proudest achievements and I'll explain why in a mo xxx:hug99:xxx

I'm glad to see you back home lovely Lily even if you wish you were still away. I know what you mean about your own bed though. There's nothing quite like it. :D

Well done on the teeny if any gain. And WTG you with all the walking. Fab. :D

Your method with the kids sounds so sensible and they should do their share, well I think so. Never does any harm and you do need to stand your ground with them. :D

Hope you're having a good day. :D
Hello lovely Patsy, I am so glad to be back in my own bed but like I said I wish that was in Norfolk and not London lol
The gain isn't so teeny, I did think it was very low and my scales had seemed like they weren't reacting as they should, so I bought new batteries yesterday and today they say a 4lb gain, I am still really happy with that, even though I didn't eat between meals and I stopped eating when full, I did eat a lot of fatty foods, chips, burgers, baguettes, sausages, steak and kidney pudding, steak and pepper pie, subs and so on and also ice cream and sweeties, so like I said 4lb I am happy with but now it's nose back to the grindstone and back on track...a new start a new beginning, might take Emmy's lead and start a new diary so everything is starting afresh.
Hope you're having a fab day lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

Not forgotten hand cream lily. Just snowed under at no :)

Aww thank you Kath, no hurry my lovely, when you are ready and able xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello my lovelies, I have been thinking a lot over the last few days about the last 10 months and I am actually 1lb heavier (if my scales are correct today) than I was at my lowest weight, and that was achieved last October, I have had some great losses over the last 10 months and I have had a few hefty gains too, but over all I am going nowhere and I really do believe that losing this weight is not only about what you eat and how much exercise you do, but about your mindset and with all that in mind I feel it's time to shake myself loose of the the said last 10 months and start afresh, I have a good goal to aim for (the wedding in March) and my holiday taught me an awful lot about myself so with that I am going to start a new diary and do hope that you will all come join me on my final leg of this very long journey xxx:hug99:xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hello my lovelies, I have been thinking a lot over the last few days about the last 10 months and I am actually 1lb heavier (if my scales are correct today) than I was at my lowest weight, and that was achieved last October, I have had some great losses over the last 10 months and I have had a few hefty gains too, but over all I am going nowhere and I really do believe that losing this weight is not only about what you eat and how much exercise you do, but about your mindset and with all that in mind I feel it's time to shake myself loose of the the said last 10 months and start afresh, I have a good goal to aim for (the wedding in March) and my holiday taught me an awful lot about myself so with that I am going to start a new diary and do hope that you will all come join me on my final leg of this very long journey xxx:hug99:xxx

Totally and utterly agree Lily
and last year more or less had 12 months were I lost nothing
nada, zilch, zip I played around with the same 14lbs off and on
like a ruddy yoyo....
Make sure you direct us all to your new diary and good luck for
a new beginning Lily x

Back