Sick of carrying 2 hitch hikers about, so this is my diary

Hmn did your internet come down with the lurgy instead of you? :(

Hope you had a nice Valentines and a few decent kips :) xxxx

Jo.... Come back & add your name to the Curvys.

Of course your joining, your co founder! :)

I had meant that there was you & Lo still to add then we would be full NOT that were to full for you to add on...

I had mentioned earlier that in the tread you were still to add on.

I feel bad now that my post was confusing and that you thought I meant there was no room for you! :-( xxx

Jo.... Come back & add your name to the Curvys.

Of course your joining, your co founder! :)

I had meant that there was you & Lo still to add then we would be full NOT that were to full for you to add on...

I had mentioned earlier that in the tread you were still to add on.

I feel bad now that my post was confusing and that you thought I meant there was no room for you! :-( xxx

Hey hun think you might have the wrong diary here lol xxxx

Hey everyone, am so busy right now just haven't had a second to get on here and am just popping in now ...just on my way out the door, but just had to let you all know, excluding the 10.5lb gain through poohgate :giggle: I went to group last night and nearly feinted now don't forget poohgate won't be included in this as I didn't go to group last week but I only lost 10lb....10 frigging lb I nearly died I am so over the moon I am back on it big time :woohoo:...catch you all later guys :hug99: xxxx

Hey everyone, am so busy right now just haven't had a second to get on here and am just popping in now ...just on my way out the door, but just had to let you all know, excluding the 10.5lb gain through poohgate :giggle: I went to group last night and nearly feinted now don't forget poohgate won't be included in this as I didn't go to group last week but I only lost 10lb....10 frigging lb I nearly died I am so over the moon I am back on it big time :woohoo:...catch you all later guys :hug99: xxxx

How fantastic is that? WTG Lily :):):):)

WTG lovely Lily :happy096::woohoo::winner:

Not sure I want to adopt your methods of the last 2 weeks but amazing result. :D

Hope you are coping with running about with the weans. Try not to completely overdo it. :rolleyes:

Hope you have a good day.:D

:woohoo: :wow: That is AMAZING Lily - you really are a star. Had a bad couple of days sw wise so coming and reading that has given me a much needed :asskick: !! :bighug: xxx

PS@ Have you managed to see Lyla yet? Hope I've not missed that if you've already posted about it! :d'oh: xxx

Lily! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thats amazing!!

Well done!!

Wish I had a bit of your spirit at the moment! xx

You totally deserve that fab loss :D

Hope you enjoy your busy day, I need to make myself get off m'ar$e and go for a walk or I'll do b00ger all today :rolleyes:

Catch you later - I'm more regular now, in the minimins sense at least ;) lol

Woooow that is amazing , u so deserve it after your rough couple of weeks , big hug hope I hav a bit of the magic scale dust at wi tonight . Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow lily well done that's amazing!x

I've finally found your diary Lily. Well done on your loss! You're doing so well!

Lily42uk said:

Oh wow that is fantastic! Has that taken you out of the 19's? :D

:bliss:

Lily, so pleased for you x

Are you in the 18's now?

Back